HAIR WASH DAY WITH COCUNAT

26 abr 2020


Hello beauties!

In today's post I want to talk about how my hair routine has been changing lately. I got to a point where I decided I wanted to stop using non-natural products, as I was noticing they were damaging my hair and making my scalp more irritating.

I have natural curly hair and sometimes it is very hard to find products which give you the results you want. Some curly hair products over-hydrate my hair which is not good either, so i've been always testing and trying different brands.

I recently discovered Cocunat, a brand from Barcelona which makes natural cosmetic products. I heard about their curly method and how good it was, so I definitely wanted to try it myself.
As my urge was to use a natural shampoo and hair mask to make my scalp better, I decided to buy first their 'Rich' range which includes a shampoo and conditioner. I also got a sample of their 'Curl Booster' to see if I liked it or not.



I have to say I'm very happy with the results of all the products! Today I tried the Curl Booster and I was really impressed with how it came out, the combination of the 3 products left my hair very fluffy, shiny with my curls very defined and silky and with a lot of volume. After trying the curl booster I decided to buy the '3 step curl method' on their website, so once i get it i'll keep you updated about how it goes and how it works :)


What about you, 
Have you ever tried Cocunat?
Do you like the results?

21 comentarios

  1. I like scent of cocunat and I would like to try these products. Thank you for review. Your hair look so beautiful.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/nina-ricci-lair-du-temps.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. these products look so interesting :)

    Check out my new article:
    TOP 5 fashion trends to buy for S/S 2020
    ---> https://www.evaredson.com/2020/04/top-5-fashion-trends-to-buy-for.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These products sound so wonderful! Glad you've been enjoying the results so far!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Caramba parece ser um ótimo produto! Será que aqui no Brasil tem ?? Vou procurar haha
    Beijos
    Ganhou mais uma seguidora
    Segredosdamarii.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nossa ficou muito lindo o cabelo com um brilho.
    Amo produtos com coco, óleo de coco.
    Estou te seguindo por aqui.
    Beijos!
    Pam Lepletier

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Aqueles produtinhos para ter sempre à mão porque realmente funcionam! Seu cabelo está incrível!! Amei o resultado, um salve para os cosméticos feitos a partir do coco! <3

    Beijos!
    Neila Bahia ♥️
    neilabahia.com | @neilabahia

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh this sounds really good. I do not have curly hair or wavy and not stick straight either I have cowlicky or lumpy hair lol. But I do like to play up the wave so I will have to try this.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Amei a resenha, os produtos parecem ser muito bons!
    Seu cabelo está maravilhoso.
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  9. It looks like it works well on you! Your hair looks so good!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. The hair was beautiful, the products look very good. :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. It is always good to look for products that are good for our hair.
    Glad you found these!
    I didn't know that brand, but from what you said it looks really good :)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Great products.
    Your hair is beautiful.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Cool post! I don't know this brand.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Beijoos ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  14. You have such beautiful hair! This product sounds so great and also I love coconut scent, I have some products with that scent and simply love them <3

    LackaDaisy

    ResponderEliminar
  15. The products sound awesome and your hair looks amazing!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. These products sound so good Laura. You have gorgeous hair :)
    Thanks for sharing
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥