5 shows to watch during quarantine

13 abr 2020


Hello beauties!

Since most of us are spending time at home, I've found convenient to make a list of
5 shows/documentaries which I've recently watched and I find extremely interesting!
I love recommending shows and when people recommend them to me, as sometimes you just don't know what to watch and it's a bit difficult to find the right one!
*I don't own any of the images used in this post*

5. Tiger King 
(docuseries - Netflix)
A rivalry between big cat eccentrics takes a dark turn when Joe Exotic, a controversial animal park boss, is caught in a murder-for-hire plot. 

 I started watching this not sure about if I'd like it or not, but after the first episode I just wanted to know what happened in the end. The story is very eccentric but it gets more interesting with every episode, and it shooked me to levels i wouldn't have imagined.

4. McMillions 
(documentary - HBO)
A detailed account of the McDonald's Monopoly game scam during the 1990s as told by the participants in the case, including the prizewinners and the FBI agents involved.

Definitely this one has turned to be one of my favourite documentaries! it is suuuper interesting, you just want to keep on watching to know HOW it was done. I recommend it so much, it's brilliant.

3. The Stranger
(Series - Netflix)
Follows the lives of suburban families whose secrets and lies are made public by the appearance 
of a stranger.

I found this show very entertaining and it's really fast to watch, it has 1 season with a total of 8 episodes and each one is 40min long. If you like thriller and mistery you should definitely watch it.

2. RuPaul's Drag Race 
(reality show - you can find some seasons on Netflix)
RuPaul searches Americas next Drag-superstar

I've been watching RuPaul for years, this show just gives me so much life. At the moment i'm following the last season, which is the 12th but on Netflix you have until the 11th. I just think this quarantine is the best opportunity to watch all of them! (and also you have RuPaul All Stars!)

1. Killing Eve
(Series - HBO)
After a series of events, the lives of a security operative and an assassin become inextricably linked

Killing Eve is one of my all-time favourite series, I just can't stop recommending it! So catchy, entertaining and interesting, you will watch in a blink of an eye. The 3rd season is now on air since this week so that's why i had to put on the first place!

Have you watched any of these?
Do you recommend any shows?
Let me know in the comments :)
Kisses! xo

21 comentarios

  1. Ah yes I binged Tiger King this weekend it was really good. And I saw The Stranger too I liked it. And McMillions thanks for the heads up this looks good!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Excellent suggestions! I've watched Tiger King (twice actually) and just finished Drag Race! I really want to watch Killing Eve as well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. They look interesting! :)

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ohh I have to add them to the list to watch! Thanks for sharing.

    xoxo,
    Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cool post. I never watch anyone.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que filmes ótimos.
    Beijos.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Não conhecia nenhum. Obrigada pela sugestão ;)
    Beijinhos

    Cherry Wine

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi, Laura. These are interesting proposals :).

    You said to let you know if someone follows you, so that's why I mention it in my comment ;).

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you for interesting post https://www.ludatischenko.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. The last one I saw was the Casa de Papel :P
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I like the stranger.
    I have one to indicate to you Toy Boy.
    xoxo
    Pam Lepletier

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I still haven't watched Killing Eve so that is next on my list of things to watch!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I didn't watch any of them. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/clarins-hydra-essentiel-face-silky_15.html

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Shantay, you stay! Just love RuPaul! Curious to watch McMillions! When you have time to watch, I recommend Sailor Moon, is my favorite anime, sooo cute!

    https://talodemaca.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I didn't watch any of them, so thanks for the recommendation :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I haven't seen any of these programs yet, but there are some on your list that seem to be really cool and interesting! :)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I still haven't gotten around to watching Tiger King! It's everyone recommendation though, so it's got to be good!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I still haven't started watching Tiger King. I really need to as everyone is raving about it right now xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Good shows! :)

    https://blogda-joana.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥