My FENTY BEAUTY wishlist

9 abr 2020



Hello beauties!

I haven't been very active around here, during this time i've been focusing on myself and work, so haven't really had the time or the energy to keep publishing and blogging. Now I have more time, and I have to admit I kind of miss posting and being around here, so I hope I start posting back regularly! :)

Fenty Beauty is one of the brands I'm really looking forward to try out, I have the lipgloss 'Gloss bomb' and I love it, so i'm sure i'd really love the rest of the products! That's why I've decided to show you my wishlist. If any of you have tried this products out, let me know in the comments!

1. Invisimatte Blotting Powder
Personally I find it super important to use mattifying powder (I always tend to use compact powder instead of loose) in my make up routine as I have combination skin and i need to set everything properly. I'm really curious to try out this one!


2. Snap shadows true neutrals 
In the world of make up, eyeshadow palettes are probably what I like the most, so when I discovered all of these I immediately fell in love! I can't wait to try them out!
My favourite is the 'Rose' one:

3. Pro Filt'r Matte Longwear foundation
Probably one of the most popular products inside Riri's make up brand! I've heard amazing things about this foundation. I remember when it came out, it was really revolutionary and i loved that! Can't wait to find out what my tone is and try it for myself!
4. Killawatt Highlighter duo
Highlighters are also pretty popular inside the Fenty family, i love using highlighter in nude tones that's why i had to add it in my wishlist!

5. Stunna Lip Paint - Uncuffed
And last but not least... lipsticks! I love lipsticks, i never have enough of them... I'm kind of obsessed with nude colours so when i saw this one i fell in love immediately!

What do you think about my wishlist?
Do you own any of the products I mention? If so, do you recommend them?

Hope you are doing well and
take care of yourselves!

*I don't own any of the images used in this post*

14 comentarios

  1. aaaa gostei bastante nunca tinha ouvido falar. Adorei seu blog estou retribuindo viu! Linda beijos xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG I sooooooooo want to try Fenty Beauty I have only heard good things. And I lover your wishlist, ditto for me lol


    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've actually never tried any of Fenty Beauty products but have heard so many wonderful things. I need to try some of their things too!

    xoxo,
    Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I never used nothing of Fenty Beauty, but people say good things of this brand.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Adorei suas escolhas, são tons extremamente lindos!

    Beijos!
    Neila Bahia ♥️
    neilabahia.com | @neilabahia

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would love one of the Fenty Highlighters. They all look so pretty, and everyone raves about them xo

    Gemma | Makeup Muddle

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love these produts :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Nice wishlist!I want to try the foundation of that brand :)

    https://blogda-joana.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I still haven't tried anything from Fenty Beauty yet. Even though I don't think I've ever came across a negative review. I wouldn't mind trying out their highlighters, I personally love the nude shades.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Glad you are returning to the blog even if it is because of the quarantine, in fact I hope that this phase passes soon for all of us!
    I didn't know a brand, but I loved your wish list ;)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥