SAILOR MOON MAKE UP - VOL. II

18 abr 2020


Hello beauties!

If you have been following my blog, you probably have noticed I love Sailor Moon, it's my favourite anime! Some time ago, I published Sailor Moon Make Up Vol. I you can check it out by clicking on this link, and I've thought it would be nice to do a second part!

The difference between the first post and this one is that the brand from the first post is Japanese, whereas the brand I'll be talking about today is Western, from the US.

By the beggining of this year, the make up brand 'Colourpop' launched a whole Sailor Moon edition of make up, and i literally fell in love with it! I've tried Colourpop before, I actually have the 'Yes, Please' eyeshadow palette which was a gift from one of my best friends (review in this post) and during my trip to NYC last summer i got some liquid lipticks! I love the brand, the quality of the products is amazing and it's super affordable!
*I don't own any of the images used in this post*

1. Pretty guardian shadow palette
I find this palette super cute, the colours are pastels which combine perfectly together and it has both matte and shimmer shades! The packaging is adorable, I can't be more in love with this palette!



2. Moonlight and Daylight lipgloss kits
I am obsessed with lip glosses and if you combine them with nude tones then it's even better! I feel that these shades are so spot on with my personal taste that it makes me want to get absolutely everything! Plus look at the packaging, it's so kawaii!


3. Cat's eye blushes
These blushes are absolutely everything, the colours are very cute and I'm sure they give a very natural tone! Besides that, they have Luna pressed on them, which makes them even more adorable!


4. Moonlight Leged glitter gel
These are probably what I'm least interested of the whole collection (I don't tend to use glitter gels), but still very beautiful tones and super shimmery. You can create original looks with these glitter gels for sure!



The whole collection was sold for $89, at the moment is sold out but it's expected to come back! They only ship it to US, Canada, Mexico, France, Australia and the UK, so it's really a pitty for the rest of the countries! Hopefully in the future they send to more coutries *fingers crossed*

What do you think of the collection?
Which is your favourite product?

Have a nice day and take care of yourselves!
Kisses!

27 comentarios

  1. I know I heard about this, it looks soooooo fun!!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooww só beautiful and cute. Lovely I want to buy this in my city, but I don't think so. Kisses

    My follow too
    Segredosdamarii.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Like a doll! Amei o glitter em gel, usaria super!

    Beijos!
    Neila Bahia ♥️
    neilabahia.com | @neilabahia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! Beautiful make up.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a fun collection! It looks so fun, especially the glitter gels! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) It's a rainy day here - perfect weather for continuing to isolate at home!

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This was my favorite anime as a kid too! I was so excited for this makeup launch but it sold out so fast :(

    Perla Lifestyle Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Really like your blog post. I'll read your post again.

    Thanks for sharing your great information with us.

    Cheers,
    D | How to Style Linen Clothing Nowadays

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I had no idea this kind of collection existed... so pretty!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Adoro a Sailor Moon!!! Que saudades da minha infância! Adorei o conceito das paletas de cores baseadas nela!

    Bjxxx
    Ontem é só Memória | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Pretty colors :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love Sailor Moon! This collection was so cool but I thought it could've been amped up quite a bit. The shades for the lip kits and blushes are so similar. I was disappointed because they don't flatter my skintone. Plus, I was hoping for more of a differentiation between Serena and Sailor Moon. But still I thought the palette was super pretty and great for all skintones.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ResponderEliminar
  12. These are too cute and I love the fun packaging! Too bad they are sold out. Love the colors and products.

    xoxo,
    Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. The products look so pretty and fun!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Eu amava o desenho.
    Sailor Moon que adorável.
    Adorei as maquiagens com o tema.
    Beijos!
    Pam Lepletier

    ResponderEliminar
  15. omg I recommend you watch the last post and did not know it's your favorite too! I loved it all *o*


    https://talodemaca.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. As someone who grew up to Sailor Moon, this is so cute! Too bad it's sold out already!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Beautiful and cute packaging.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I hadn't heard about this collaboration but it looks so fun. I love the packaging and they colours in that palette are so fun and divine! Not sure about the glitter gel, no idea how I'd use it and I'm trying to stay away from glitter currently.

    Stay safe,
    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ResponderEliminar
  19. These products look so cute and girly. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/04/vichy-mineral-89-booster-lumene-nordic_20.html

    ResponderEliminar
  20. What beautiful makeups!
    And the packaging is lovely.
    I loved! ♥

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  21. I liked the palette and the glitter! God, I want it :p

    http://blogda-joana.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  22. What a wonderful collection! Love the happy playful vibe and those bright vibrant colours <3

    LackaDaisy

    ResponderEliminar
  23. ¡Qué maravilla de colección, es súper bonita! La paleta tiene unos tonos increíbles ^^

    Un besito, guapa ♥
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Hello love, how are you? What a wonderful collection I found very beautiful. I loved your blog won another reader.
    A kiss

    www.jessicamourablog.com.br

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥