western vs. korean make up dupes pt. II

3 may 2020


Hello beauties!
Some time ago I wrote a post in which I was giving you some affordable Korean dupes to Western make up products which tend to be a bit more expensive! (link here) And in today's post I've decided to do the part II, so I can show you more options! :)

Before showing you, I want to clarify that I haven't tried any of them, I've found the products by doing research. I hope in the near future I can try them for myself though!

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Eyelines
VS. 3CE Eye Switch


 Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows VS.
Peri Pera Sugar Twinkle

 Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum VS.
Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoulee



Dior Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask VS.
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask


As you can see, in some of them the price difference is huge!

Have you tried any of the products above?
Would you recommend them?

Hope you find the post helpful!
Kisses!

18 comentarios

  1. I have tried some of these products but there are plenty of others I would love to try as well. What a fabulous post!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Like you I would love to try these all. So pretty!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tenho uma amiga que só usa produto coreano para o rosto e adora.
    A diferença dos preços é muito grande né?!
    Beijos!
    Pam Lepletier

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can attest to all those being great brands to try! 3CE and PeriPera are especially popular with the younger generation nowadays!

    https://sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Very interesting post my dear! I following you now.. Follow me back please?
    Have a nice day!

    https://giadaspacebeauty.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Really like your blog post. You;re so pretty and your outfit so chic!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers,
    D | Our Favorite Spring Dresses To Shop Right Now

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really want to try Laneige's. :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. These are great substitudes! I don't believe in paying just for brand name, so I belive Korean products can be equaly great :)

    LackaDaisy

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Battle of giants! hahaha
    Lovely post!

    Beijos!
    Neila Bahia ♥️
    neilabahia.com | Instagram | Pinterest 

    ResponderEliminar
  10. La verdad es que la diferencia de precio es brutal... Siempre oí maravillas de los productos coreanos, así que estos seguro que son fantásticos. La sombra de ojos me encanta, adoro ese tono :)

    Un besito ❤
    Melania | mimalditadulzura.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. What a great post! I would love to try some of these products, especially the Dior mask!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. This look so interesting. I would like to try that Korean cream because I used Dior Hydra Life and love it so much.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/decleor-aromessence-rose-dorient.html

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I didn't even know this was a thing, interesting post!

    Lindifique

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥