MAKE UP HAUL

10 may 2020


Hello beauties!
Recently I decided to purchase some drugstore make up items online, and today I'm showing you everything that I got. Some of them are products that I've already tried and that I really like because they work amazingly!

1. 'The highlighter' by Essence and a 'precision shader brush' by Beter

I decided to purchase this Essence highlighter as it was very cheap and it had really good reviews. I haven't tried many products from this brand – besides some nail polish and lip glosses, and I was really happy with the results! I'm excited to try this one, as in the swatch it gave a very natural glow.

On the other hand, I purchased a precision shader brush by the brand Beter. It's one of my favourite brands when it comes to brushes, they are really affordable and really good quality!



2. 'Socialite' eyeshadow palette by W7

I decided to buy this shadow palette for two reasons: 1. the price, it was super cheap! it cost me 6-7€, it comes with 18 shades – both matt and shimmery, it has a huge mirror and comes with a brush.
2. It's the clon of the New Nudes by Huda beauty, and that one costs 65€ lol!
I haven't tried it yet, I am really looking forward to that (I'll review it as soon as I test it), but i've heard amazing things about it! (specially about the shimmer shades).


3. 'El borrador' concealer by Maybelline, Duo eyelash adhesive & Trio Blush Powder by Bell

'El borrador' concealer is a go to for me, i've been using it for years and I always go back to it because it's really good for its price. I've also always used Duo eyelash adhesive, personally I think it's the best one! I always get it in black, the only difference with this one is that it has a brush which helps the application, and trust me, it works wonders!
Last but not least, Bell is a brand that I've always wanted to try, specially since Ratolina (the youtuber) always recommends it. I fell in love with this trio blush, the combination of the 3 colours gives a very cute touch to the cheeks.


Hope you like the make up haul!
Have you tried any of the products I mention?
Which drug store brands are your favourite?

Kisses!

19 comentarios

  1. Thanks for your sharing 😊 have a lovely day 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great products.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Everything looks beautiful. Especially that palette! I hope it performs well.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow there are so many good stuffs!
    thank you for sharing

    Hope you stay healthy and safe
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That eyeshadow is sooo beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The palette has really beautiful colors. :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. That palette is amazing, such beautiful earthy shades <3

    LackaDaisy

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Maybelline is amazing! I love it. Essential brand in my necessaire ever! <3

    Take care!
    Neila Bahia ♥️
    neilabahia.com | Instagram | Pinterest 

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Produtos bem interessantes. Gostei bastante da palete de sombras!

    Bjxxx
    Ontem é só Memória | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Gostamos muito de conhecer os produtinhos :)
    Beijinhos 😊 , Damsel.me-Clique Aqui

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Please do full review for the Socialite Eye Palette, looks amazing and captivating! <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. These shimmery shadows look so exciting! <3

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Maquiagens lindas, amei as cores das sombras e do blush.
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  14. What a great haul! that eyeshadow palette looks lovely!

    Hope that you are having a nice weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥