UP2STEP: TRENDY AND FASHIONABLE SHOES

25 oct 2021


Hello beauties!

Today I want to introduce you to a website called Up2step, an online shop where you can find all type of shoes: from sandals, to heels, boots, pump shoes etc.

I have to admit it: I love shoes! And even though I think some classic designs never get old and are amazingly developed, I like to be updated with the last fashion trends and styles. That's why Up2step is the perfect place to find the latest designs and trends: because not only they are aware of the latest trends in the fashion shoe industry but they also offer classical styles at affordable prices and with an excellent quality!

I don't tend to wear super high heels, as I am not used to them and my feet always end up hurting quite a lot (even though i love them). But I like to wear  shorter heels, specially clear heel shoes! They add a nice touch to every outfit plus they are super easy to combine! When checking their website I was amazed by the variety of mules that they offer, as they have them i lots of different styles. One of my favourites was this one:


Shop product

I liked the fact that they have these specific ones in different colours, for example: they also offer it with the sole in brown colour! When checking out the different shoes in their website, you will see how easy and intuitive is to shop through their website. They detail absolutely everything about each style so you have no problems when checking out sizes, materials, etc. Also, they have everything divided by sections depending on the shoe style that you are looking for and something really handy is the fact that you can filter your search by the colours that you want, sizes, prices, materials, heel height and even ocasion!

You can find other clear shoes styles, in different colours and heel sizes - like the ones in the following links:

As you can see, they offer a large variety of styles and types of shoes! Plus, they offer free shipping in purchases over $40! We all know that sometimes buying a product online such as shoes can be make you feel a bit skeptical, but in Up2step you can feel 100% secure, as it's total safe to buy and they also offer returns and refunds. There's also a section in their website called "blog" where you can find videos and reviews of their products, which comes in very handy :)

What about you, 
What kind of shoes do you like?
Which style do you use to wear?

Kisses!

20 comentarios

  1. Hello!! genial, la página resulta muy útil, gracias por compartirla.

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amei o sapato laranja, é lindo e combina super com a primavera-verão!
    Eu já conhecia a loja e por lá só tem calçados maravilhosos e com preços bem acessíveis!
    Parabéns pela parceria.
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love flat shoes I don't wear because I can't, high heels! The orange sandals are beautiful!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Olá!
    Gostei de ver de volta os tamanco aqui, eu usei quando era bem novinha uns 14 anos tinha um desse modelo mas, era baixinho um salto mini rs
    Hoje em dia prefiro tênis.
    Beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello dear,
    Oh yes mexican food is always a good choice.
    Thanks a lot, this dessert was really delicious. Especially the salted caramel icecream <3 And chocolate cakes are pretty nice too.
    Then you have to finish it =) "Desperate Housewives" is one of my favourite series of all time.

    Interesting post, I don't know this shop but it sounds nice.
    This shoes are pretty =) I like higher shoes but I don't wear them so often at the moment, because I'm only at home :D
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love that they have so many options! I haven't worn high heels in so long! I am getting old. Lol. Have a great week!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | INSTAGRAM

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love these shoes.
    Kisses!

    www.galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Those clear heals are SO cute!

    www.christinacenci.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I will definitely check out this store! ;)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Ooh thanks for sharing this site - and I love the picks you chose! Especially those super pretty red shoes - super cute <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. The red sandals look so bold and chic! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love theses clear heels. It’s so chic and original
    Xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Beautiful shoes! Cool post.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  14. They look like fun shoes! thanks for sharing this site! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hello! I love shoes too. The ones you bought look amazing i hope you enjoy them.
    See you!!!
    Nev💞

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Acho que estes não conseguiria usar :)

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥