LITTLE TWIN STARS x WET N WILD

7 nov 2021

(none of the photos belong to me, credits to wet n wild)

Hello beauties!

You all know how much I love make up and Sanrio characters - I love everything that is kawaii tbh. So when a make up brand releases a collection in collaboration with Sanrio or anything cute I just can't help myself but falling in love with it and wanting to get everything (lol!).

It's not the first time that Wet N Wild collaborates with Sanrio. Their first collaboration was the 'Wet N Wild x My Melody & Kuromi' which i talked about on this post. I could only get my hands on the blush + highlighter palette and one of the lipsticks as I discovered it way too late... 
I guess they were really happy with how the collaboration went so they have decided to release a second one featuring "Little twin Stars"!

I have to say I like everything that's on it! I feel like this second collaboration has more products compared to the first one. The eyeshadow palette colours include warm & pastel tones such as blue and pink/purple ones which makes it very cute and matches perfectly the spirit of the characters.

Let me tell you what it includes:

- 15 pan eyeshadow Palette
- Primer / setting spray
- Two blush / highlighters palettes
- 4 eye pencils kit
- Brushes & make up sponges
- Lipsticks & lip glosses
- Lip masks
- A cute make up brush cup
- Make up sponge case
- Make up bag

The packaging is beyond beautiful and kawaii, full of pastel colours which gets in line perfectly with the Sanrio characters Kiki & Lala! Also they sell a box that contains the whole collection - it costs $74,99.


If you are from the US you can get this collection throught the Wet N Wild official website and also at Ulta stores. Unfortunately Wet N Wild doesn't ship internationally so I'm just hoping this collection arribes to more countries! (hopefully Spain is one of them >.<).

What do you think of this collection?
Would you buy it?

Kisses!

18 comentarios

  1. As for me, Laura, I do not use such things 😁.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello dear,
    Oh yes salted caramel is always nice. I love ice cream, sometimes I eat it daily and sometimes I don't eat it for months :D
    Garnier face masks are so good, I love them =) The mask hydrates really nice.

    Great post =) Wet'n'Wild is a really good brand but not that big in Germany.
    I love the palettes, so beautiful colours for the eyes <3 And the design is so cute *-*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my goodness! How cute is this collection?! I love Wet n Wild products and I really hope that I'll be able to find some of these products. They are so adorable.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Holaa!! están muy bonitas, me han gustado mucho. Gracias por la entrada.

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. very cute this collection!
    a: Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. This collection is so cute.
    I love it.
    Kisses!

    www.galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. This is a cute collection, Lucky you can buy this!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Amei para presentear pessoas, eu preciso comprar algumas paletas para deixar a minha maleta completa rs
    Beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Great post ♥ I like

    I invite you to look at my blog
    Shkvo Space | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  10. ¡Hola! ^^
    Quizás lo que menos me llama la atención son las paletas, porque la mayoría de los tonos no los usaría, pero todo lo demás me encanta.
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Amei a novidade, a paleta de sombras é linda demais!
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  12. What fun colourful makeup and packaging! I can see why you like this collection! :)

    Hope that you are having a great weekend :) Thankfully the rain has stopped here!

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hola!
    Nunca he probado la marca, pero Me enamore de los colores en la paleta y la presentación.
    Nos leemos pronto!
    Fer: "3

    ResponderEliminar
  14. These look super cute to the eyes and for the face. Pretty collection!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. love this candy colors
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Oh wow this collection is super pretty!
    Thanks for share with us

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥