sanrio make up & where to find it

21 sept 2021


Hello beauties!

If you love cute and kawaii stuff, love Sanrio and are into make up and cosmetics then you should keep reading! Nowadays there are lots of cosmetic brands which decide to collaborate and release a line featuring one of Sanrio characters: specially Hello Kitty and My Melody. I want to show you a few of these collaborations, some of them are still available and you can get them online! :)

*None of the photos belong to me, credits to its authors

1. Colourpop x Hello Kitty

It's not the first time Colourpop releases a Hello Kitty collaboration. The first one was launched last Christmas and they released a new one this summer called Tropical Scape. I had to get my hands on some of the products, Colourpop is just an amazing brand: the quality never fails to impress and the prices are super affordable! You can still find it on their website, plus colourpop ships internationally! (Let me know if you would like me to do a review!)


2. Wet N Wild x My Melody & Kuromi

We all know how amazing is Wet N Wild: they offer low cost make up and the quality of their products is above excellent. But if you mix it with Sanrio then it's even better! I discovered this collection way too late so I could just get my hands on the blush palette and a lipstick as the rest of it was sold out everywhere :( I can tell you the quality is excellent and it's super kawaii, I'd have loved to get the eyeshadow palette! Sadly I believe it's already sold out almost everywhere...


3. The Creme shop x Hello Kitty & Friends

I discovered this brand recently and trust me when I tell you this collection is so cute! You can find from face masks, lip balms, hand creams to even lipsticks and a long etcetera of cosmetics! The best part: everythig is Sanrio themed! They practically ship within the US but they offer international shipping to some countries (not to Spain sadly...)


4. Cathy Doll x Hello Kitty

You can find this one on YesStyle, and it's super kawaii as well! Just look at it, don't you feel like getting absolutely everything? >.<


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know what you think!
Would you buy any of these collections?
Do you own any Sanrio make up?

Kisses! xoxo

26 comentarios

  1. Lovely brand's products :) thanks for your sharing...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

      Eliminar
  2. OMG theses products look so cute.
    I would love to purchase it just because of the cute packaging.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello dear,
    Thank you very much =) I like my new stuff too.
    Yes the headphones are pretty nice =)
    Amazon has really nice wigs for great prices =)

    This Make Up products are so cute, love those styles <3
    The eyeshadows are so beautiful, love them.
    Kisses sweetie

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These are really colorful, would love to purchase it.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Adorei a dica, pois adoro as makes da Sanrio, acho super fofo.
    https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful makeups. I like to much themed makeup.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  7. All of these collections look AMAZING! I absolutely love Hello Kitty and Sanrio characters. The Wet n Wild products look really fabulous.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This looks like such lovely makeup and I adore the packaging as well. http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2021/09/5-stylish-items-that-will-dominate-date.html
    http://www.instagram.com/heathernoire89

    ResponderEliminar
  9. These collections are so cute! I would definitely pick up the Wet'N'Wild one xx

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This is such a wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing.Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Me lembrou um pouco da época que essa bonequinha era um estouro hahahah, amei ver a coleção de maquiagem dela, não conhecia.
    Beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I don't have any Sanrio make up!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. OMG! So cute.
    I really love these packaging.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Que makes mais lindas!
    Eu com certeza compraria algum produto de maquiagem da Sanrio, vou até procurar na Shopee e garantir algumas fofurinhas para mim. *--*
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hi!
    Everything is so beautiful!!
    Thanks for sharing With us, definitely must see make up palettes.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Que coisinhas giras! Quando era mais nova adorava a Hello Kitty :)

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Que linda essa coleção, dá vontade de colecionar as embalagens
    Beijos ♡ | blog | instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  18. OMG, so cute, i need so much

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ResponderEliminar
  19. I don't wear a lot of makeup but these packaging designs are so cute! I could see why people would want to buy a lot of it! :)

    Hope you have had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  20. this sounds so cool
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  21. This is so cute, thanks for sharing :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  22. I love how bright and fun these collections are. Colourpop is the best!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Todas las colecciones que nos enseñas son una monada.
    Te espero pronto por mi blog. Buen fin de semana!

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥