WHAT I'VE BEEN WATCHING LATELY - SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER

18 oct 2021

Hello beauties!

It's been a while since I've written a post about what I've been watching lately, so I thought it would be a good idea to actually share it with you!

1. Sex Education season 3

I feel like Sex Education keeps getting better and better with every season that comes out! I really like the evolution of the characters and the topics that are talked about. Plus the humor is amazing, i totally recommend it!

2. Squid Game

I'd say Squid Game is one of the most viral and popular series at the moment and one of the biggest realeases this year! I liked it even though it's quite impressive and violent, i felt a bit upset with the end though... 


3. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 6

This is my go to reality show when I don't feel like watching anything else... At the moment I'm watching the 6th season and I have 5 more seasons to go lol! If you like KUWTK then you probably will like this one! I watch it through Hayu but there are some seasons uploaded on Netflix!

4. Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings

I love Marvel so of course I had to go to the cinema to watch this one. I have to say that I completely loved it! The story, the characters and the animations are mindblowing and I can't wait to see what's coming next :) I totally recommend it.

5. Dune

I haven't read any of the books, so for me it was a little hard to understand some parts and symbolisms of the film. I felt that the beggining was quite slow but i guess they had to take their time to explain everything - specially if they are following the book. Overall i liked it, but it felt slow and long.

At the moment I'm watching the third season of 'You' and this week I'll go to the cinema to watch the second Venom movie (I can't wait >.<!)
What about you,

What are you watching at the moment?
Have you watched any of these series / movies?

12 comentarios

  1. I was looking forward to legacies season 4, but the first episode was under expectation. So Emily in paris i will wait for the new season

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVE Housewives! Beverly Hills is so good. I'm in the middle of a rewatch currently <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing )

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello dear,
    This food was really yummie, I love mexican food and drinks <3
    Yes it's so nice to use wigs, it's so fast to put it on and the style is on point :D

    Interesting post =) It's nice to see what you're watching.
    "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is so good :D I've been watching it with a friend and we have to laugh so much.
    At the moment I'm watching "Desperate Housewives" for the tenth time :D
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!! I watched The Squid Game and I really enjoyed it. A really good post, I'm following you now.

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love housewives! Thanks for sharing. Wonderful Post! Have a great day!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have heard of these but haven't watched them - squid game sounds too violent to me although I know that other people enjoy it!

    Hope you are having a great week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Squid Game is amazing.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hola!
    Solo he visto la primera temporada de Sex education y tambien he visto El juego del calamar.
    Las demas no me llaman mucho la atención.
    Gracias por compartir y nos leemos pronto!
    Fer:"3

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I have to say that Squid Game is really famous recently.
    real lace front wigs

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥