Cute cosmetics - Rilakkuma Beauty

6 sept 2021

None of the photos used in this post belong to me, credits to its authors

Hello beauties!

Before starting talking about Rilakkuma Beauty, I want to know your opinion on the new blog design :) I've decided it was time for a change so I decided to invest on a blogger theme design and tbh I'm really happy with the result! I hope you like it as much as I do!

Recently I discovered Rilakkuma Beauty on Instagram. I'm a big fan of Rilakkuma, I think it's the cutest thing in the world ^-^ Also in 2016 the Korean make up brand called A Pieu released a Rilakkuma edition of their make up products: I could get my hands on a cushion (which I'm keeping like it's gold even though I finished it long time ago) but I regret not purchasing anything else :( It was really nice, I wish they released it again!


When I found out about Rilakkuma Beauty I became so happy, even though they don't have make up products as it's focused on Skincare. But the packaging is so adorable it makes you want to buy absolutely everything >.<

You can find from under eyes masks, hydrating masks, nose pore strips, cleansing wipes to even hand cream! I was checking out their website and It seems like they only ship within the US though :( You can get it through Hotopic as well!


I'm happy to have discovered Rilakkuma Beauty! Everything involving this cute bear and its friends is always so cute and kawaii! I wish it was easier to buy for non US residents though... To be honest I'd love for a make up brand to do another collaboration with San-X, I feel like I wouldn't be able to help myself but to buy everything! (lol)

What do you think of Rilakkuma Beauty?
Would you get any of these products?

Kisses!

18 comentarios

  1. What a cute collection! I haven't seen this bear before, it's adorable! I really like your blog layout too!

    Hope your week is off to a great start :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The product packaging is indeed cute. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This products is so cute.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Conheci esse site essa semana e já estou adorando os conteúdos, são ótimos!

    Parabéns! ��

    Meu Blog: Rebeca Fontes

    ResponderEliminar
  5. These are very cute products, I am sure they are really good as well! I really loved your blog so I am following you, want to follow each other? Have a lovely day! xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this is so cute :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really like your blog layout.
    These are so cute.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Oh my, those are so cute! I want too!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Your blog design is lovely! And I'm obsessed with the branding of this company - everything is so cute x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Your blog design is okay, I'm your new follower #264, hope you follow me back!
    Cute post!

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. The collection looks adorable! Sadly, I haven't tried it because my country doesn't import it, but if I ever see it somewhere abroad I'll make sure to get something. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Hello dear,
    Oh yes snack makers are so practically and handy =)
    I love this eyeshadow palette, the colours are so beautiful <3
    The cider was really delicious, thanks <3 :D

    Oh my gosh this is so cute <3 I don't know this brand but now I want to test it :D
    Especially the eyeshadow palattes are pretty cute, also the lip balms =)
    Have a nice weekend. Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  13. These products look soo so cute! I want to have all of them!!

    Best Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. This little bear is very kawaii, looks dull, cute, and makes people love it.
    full lace wigs

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥