EYESHADOW REVIEW - IN A TRANCE

26 ago 2021

Hello beauties!

If you have been following me for a while you probably already know I'm a big fan of Colourpop! So some months ago I ordered the "In a trance" eyeshadow palette on their website - I love pastels colours and I really felt like trying something outside of my comfort zone!


The packaging of this eyeshadow palette is really cute! It comes with a nice big mirror which is always a plus and also, it's the perfect eyeshadow size for traveling - as it's not too big so you can take it everywhere easily!

The colours are a mix between pastel pinks, purples and blues: they all pigment really well and are easy to build up once you apply them. I made sure to apply some eyeshadow primer as I wanted the colours to "pop" and stand out more! You can also apply some concealer on your lid before applying eyeshadow if you want to create the same effect ;D!


I like the fact the palette has a mix of matte and some glittery shadows - also a pressed pigmented one! The tonalities of the glittery shadows are spot on, and combine perfectly with the rest of colours. So you can create amazing looks :)

I ended up creating a matte pastel blue look inspired by the singer Kali Uchis and I really liked the outcome of it. The palette pigmentation is amazing, Colourpop never fails to impress! The "In a trance" eyeshadow belongs to a collection where you can find other pastel colours palettes in case you are not really into blues & purples!




Something I love about Colourpop is the price of its products, its a brand that has amazing quality products and it's completely affordable! This palette costs $14, but i'm sure you can buy it discounted as they always have discount coupons and promotions going on!

I'll definitely keep playing with this eyeshadow palette as I think it's super cute and versatile when it comes to pastel colours. If you are looking for a similar palette i wouldn't hesitate in getting this one :)

Would you try these type of colours?
Do you like Colourpop?

Kisses!

20 comentarios

  1. The palette is super pretty, Ilove it the makeup

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful and wearable colours. I'm your new follower. May you follow me back?
    Thanks and have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This eyeshadows palette is beautiful! I loved these colors.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I always hear wonderful things about ColourPop products! The makeup look that you created is absolutely incredible. I love it <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful colors.
    Have a nice weekend.

    www.galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Loving these colors so much! Wonderful Post! Have a great weekend!
    Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love your hair! And the palette sounds fab :) x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You look stunning and you have beautiful eyes!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. love the makeup
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lovely Post dear! xoxo
    Allurerage 
    Thetrendybride  colors are just amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello dear,
    Kawaii Style is so cute =)
    Thanks a lot. Yes this was our beer from last year, this year we drunk some Cider while travelling =)

    Great review.
    This palette looks nice and has some beautiful colours.
    I like your make up look as well, perfect for the next ladies night =)
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Eu não conhecia a marca mas adorei saber que ela tem cores lindas de sombras.
    Achei sua maquiagem linda, vou até tentar reproduzir porque amo tons azuis com um delineado preto marcante. *--*
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello dear!
    Unfortunately, I do not know this brand. The palette looks wonderful! This pigmentation is amazing :) I love such colorful cosmetics and colorful make-up! You look marvelous :)
    A very inspiring post :)
    Greetings from Poland!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. lovvvvve the makeup !
    shy -https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I loved the final result, it looks great!
    r: Thanks :)

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥