UNIWIGS: YOUR PLACE FOR NATURAL LOOKING WIGS!

13 sept 2021



Hello beauties!

Today's post is in collaboration with Uniwigs, an online store which offers a huge variety of wigs online, hair extensions, head pieces, hair toppers and accessories! They founded the store back in 2012, as a platform where they could support women and men by providing professional hair solutions. Since then, they have been growing and inspiring people every day!

Uniwigs focus on three main values: care, individual and fashion. 
They understand how important is giving excellent customer service, that's why they have a team which always offers caring advice and support. They are also very proud on being innovative and in offering unique hair solutions for everyone, and last but not least: they keep a constant eye on trends, as they care 100% for fashion.

When you browse through their website, you will see the huge variety of wigs that they offer: and you can choose between synthetic or human hair wigs! Also, you can find them in lots of different colours, hair styles, etc. - it's impossible not to find what you are looking for! 

Something super important to mention is that browsing through their website is extremely easy as  everything is divided by sections and inside of each one you can narrow the search by choosing the colour, feature, collections,... That makes it easier to explore the different sections– or if you have a clearer idea of what you want– makes it easier to find it! Also something I love about their website is that they put photos of real people wearing each wig, so you can have a better idea of what it looks like when wearing it!

If you are not used to wear wigs, they also offer other type of hair accessories such as hair toppers. These come in really handy, specially if you suffer from hair loss or your hair is extremely thin as they add more volume and create a very natural-looking effect! Besides that, you can find them in different colours and in short, medium and large sizes, also either made with synthetic or natural hair!

  Down below I'll show you some of my favourite human hair wigs and hair toppers!


If you haven't checked Uniwigs before I totally recommend it! They ship worldwide and they have a hassle free return policy, which makes the purchases even easier! All their products are made with the best materials, ensuring that the quality is nothing less than excellent but because the relation between quality & price couldn't be better.

Have you heard of Uniwigs before?
Which one is your favourite type of wig?

Kisses!

19 comentarios

  1. Great post! I loved seeing this :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2021/09/the-corduroy-2021-shopping-guide-where.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never thought about wigs before but these look nice!

    Hope your week is off to a good start :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, I need to check it out! Thanks for sharing x

    http://adventuresinmay.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cool post! I never use wigs, but I think it's beautiful.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!
    Lovely review. These wigs are really beautiful. They look great. I used to think about it myself. I like blonde hair and I don't want to dye my own hair anymore. I have to think about buying :)
    Greetings from Poland!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It's definitely a good way to not dye your hair while being able to change your look :)
      kisses!

      Eliminar
  6. I am sure these wigs have a nice quality and I love that they have a variety of colors to choose! Thank you for sharing the web xx

    https://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Essa loja é incrível e as perucas de lá são maravilhosas e tão perfeitas que nem parece peruca. hehe
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I've never tried wigs before, but I'd love to pick one up for my Halloween costume! This brand sounds great :) x

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Conheci esse site essa semana e já estou adorando os conteúdos, são ótimos!

    Parabéns! 👏

    Meu Blog: Antonela Souza

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I really like these wigs.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello my dear,
    Oh yes this shower cream is really cute =)
    Cien is pretty nice, I like it a lot too =)

    Beautiful wigs, they look pretty.
    I have all of my wigs from Amazon :D They have such a big selection.
    Thanks, hope you are doing well too <3

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Wow stunning wigs, I like them very much!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. never heard of them but now i am very curious!~
    ~
    www.saramiriam.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Sounds cool this post
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥