SAILOR MOON X COLOURPOP MAKEUP REVIEW

8 feb 2021


Hello beauties!

I'm sorry I have been absent around here, there's a lot going on in my life right now and I'm trying to figure out lot of things. I'm not having the best time of my life, but I'm trying to keep positive and carry on, hoping better times will come!

I'm very excited to tell you that around November, I finally decided to order from colourpop! And obviously I had to buy the Sailor Moon x Colourpop makeup edition! I've talked about it lots of times on the blog – you know i'm such a big fan of Sailor Moon! It's a collection that was re-stocked and sold out many times, that's why they didn't have all the items available (if you want to know more about it, you should check out the post I wrote about it some months ago). But luckily for me, they had what I wanted the most: the eyeshadow palette + the blushes!


Let's first talk about the eyeshadow palette, called 'Pretty guardian'. If you love pastel colours then this eyeshadow is for you! It has a total of 12 shades  – a combination of matte, foiled, metallic and pressed pigment! It's good to create nice, original pastel looks, but also natural ones!
Some shades have a lot of fallout, but it's not really a problem as the overall pigment is amazing and they all blend really well! Obviously, there are colours that need more build up, and I noticed that some of the shades that have a light gold flip turn out to look more matte (which I prefer, as I tend to use more matte colours).


The blush shade that I got is called 'Cat's eye': it's a cute rosey pink shade with silver pinpoints. I absolutely loved it! The pigment is amazing and it gives a nice natural look on the cheeks! It blends well and is very lightweight! Recommend it 100%



Another thing that I need to mention about this collection is the packaging: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It's beautiful, it has like a holographic effect that changes depending on how you move the pack! I just fell in love with it.


If you are a huge fan of Sailor Moon, I totally recommend to get this collection: you will love it! Not only it's good quality, but it's affordable and adorable! At the moment is still available on their website, so if you feel like treating yourself, now it's the moment!

What about you, have you tried Colourpop?
Would you get this collection?
Kisses!

21 comentarios

  1. Adorei a resenha comparativa, achei tão lindas as cores das sombras e a embalagem de ambas são lindas!
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful make!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Everything is SO CUTE. I absolutely love Sailor Moon, so this is right up my alley. The theme is fantastic!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh yes I'm hungry too if I see this :D
    Those fried potatoes with smileys are so cute.

    Oh my god this eyeshadow palette is amazing <3 I was a really big Sailor Moon Fan so this would be perfect for me.
    The colours are pretty beautiful and I like your look =)
    Kisses dear

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I loved this pallete :) thanks for your review...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The palette is wonderful and it has beautiful shades. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You created really lovely makeup sweetheart 😘😘

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You made a great look with this and I like the bold shades in the eyeshadow! It's good you were able to get some pieces from the collection that you wanted!


    Hope your week is going well :) It's a busy one here!

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Soo pretty! I like these nude and pinkey tones.
    Hope you're doing well! ❤

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. This collection is so cute and I love the color story x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. O tipo de maquiagem que dá dó de usar porque a embalagem é muito bonita pra acabar um dia
    Beijos ♡ Blog | Instagram | Youtube

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Wow, these colors look so cute and warm.
    I like this one than before one.
    Have a good day.
    Kiss.
    HD lace frontal

    ResponderEliminar
  13. oh wow! That eyeshadow on you is perfect!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. I am the huge fan of Sailor Moon, I want to get this collection. I will love it! real lace front wigs

    ResponderEliminar
  15. So amazing palette.
    So beautiful colourpop of Sailor moon .like it..
    So cheerful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice week
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥