BEST EYESHADOW PALETTES FOR TRAVELING

21 feb 2021


Hello beauties!

I know that these are being hard times and definitely not the best for traveling, but we need to keep our hopes up! Hopefully in some months the situation gets better and we are allowed to travel again! Staying positive is the most important.

But in the meanwhile, let me show you some nice and affordable eyeshadow palettes that I own and that are perfect for traveling; not only because of their size – which won't take much space– but also because of the variety and versatility of colours! You will be able to create nice colourful, day & night looks without spending crazy money :) 

1. w7 Bare All & Soft Hues mini palettes

This palettes are not only affordable – they cost 2,99€ – but their quality is really good! Each one has a total of 9 shades, mattes & shimmer combined. I have the Bare All Raw and it has nice earthy-nude tones. On the other hand, I haven't tried yet the Soft hues aquamarine, I felt like I wanted to try colours that are out of my comfort zone – but I am really looking forward to test it :) 

2. Wet n Wild Coloricon palettes

Wet n Wild is one of my favourite low cost brands, and trust me, if you haven't tried this palettes you totally have to! The brand has released lots of them in different tones, but the ones I have are 'Rosé in the air' (it reminds me of the modern reinassance palette) and 'Nude awakening'. I use them a lot as the colours are super versatile: you can create nice night & day looks and the quality is amazing. Its prices vary from 5 to 7€ – they are not expensive at all, and it comes with a total of 10 shades.

3. Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows 1

This one is a bit more expensive than the ones I have showed you before (definitely not low cost), but completely worth to mention it! I got it as a birthday present this month and I L-O-V-E IT! It has a total of 6 shades: 3 mattes and 3 shimmers. I got the palette number 1, which is the one with more nude, neutral day-to-day tones. The pigmentation is amazing and I couldn't be more in love with the final result. It costs 24,99€, a bit expensive for the number of shades you get if you compare it with the rest of the palettes I've mentioned. But if you consider the quality of it and the final results, I'd say to go for it and get yourself one! (or more...) I think it's one of those make up items that are worth purchasing when they are on sale, like for black friday – specially if you want to save some €€.


Have you tried any of these eyeshadow palettes?
Do you recommend any others?
Kisses! xx

37 comentarios

  1. You are beautiful, dear! And I love the blue palette, looks nice and unique!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These are all really excellent choices! I love Wet n Wild palettes. They are affordable but work SO well. Love the makeup look you created!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow they are great size for when we can travel!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love the look of the 9 pan palettes. They are so cute x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Olá!
    Amei essa paleta, as cores são lindas.
    Beijos.



    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Eu adorei essas paletas pequenas de sombras, aqui em casa eu tenho duas e elas são ótimas e bem práticas, cabem na bolsa e as cores são lindas!
    Adorei sua make, ficou maravilhosa!
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello dear,
    Yes I would love this Sailor Moon palette too :D
    Then you have to try a Nivea gel creme, it's pretty nice for your face =) Oh yes Nivea body milk is also good.

    Great eyeshadow palettes, really beautiful colours =) The Fenty palette is pretty beautiful. I like palettes like this too for travelling.
    You're welcome =) Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  8. That Wet n Wild ones are good, I've tried it myself :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. These these two fenty palettes. One I'm currently using and loving is by nyx.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Gostei da terceira, tenho usado mais esses tons
    Beijos ♡ Blog | Instagram | Youtube

    ResponderEliminar
  11. This is such a handy post, and as all of my palettes are so bulky and not really cut out for travelling! I love the look of the wet n' wild palettes especially, those colours are divine <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I like this eye shadow, all the color are not very shine so they can be used in the daily life.
    Thanks for your share.
    Kiss.
    ombre lace wigs

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love the eyeshadow look at the end there and these all look like such good palettes! thanks for sharing!

    Hope you had a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  14. So cute palettes, one more beautiful with other

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Love these palettes. Those colors look so pretty

    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Lovely shades! THanks for sharing :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I need that Aquamarina Soft hue palette in my life! Such beautiful colors!
    CHICREACTION.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Lovely palettes 😍😍 Big schame that now you can't travel anywhere :( Hope everything will be back to normal soon 🖤🖤

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Beautiful palletes <3

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Amazing blog and beautiful content, thanks for sharing this post! :)

    I'm your new follower now.

    I'd be glad if you visit and maybe follow my blor and/or instagram, I need a little support to grow my community as a blogger. :)

    Blog: https://phdlady.blogspot.com/2021/02/cardas.html
    IG: @phdlady

    Greetings,
    Alexandra

    ResponderEliminar
  21. i've been curious to try those w7 for a while!!

    good suggestions :)

    www.saramiriam.com

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Interesting choices. The palets are complete. Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Suas postagens são ótimas, estou seguindo seu blog e curtindo bastante!! Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Lotomania de Hoje

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Pretty! Great post! ♡ Thanks for sharing! ♡ Hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Hi, I'm new to your blog. What beautiful palettes, ideal for trips, yes! travel is so missed ...
    Kisses and I invite you to know my blog.
    Good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  26. Love the eyeshadow palettes you said.
    https://www.lingeriemanufacturerschina.com/

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥