BLACK FRIDAY PURCHASES 2021

19 dic 2021

Hello beauties!

Today I want to show you some of the make up and cosmetics that I've bought during Black Friday offers. To be honest with you I feel like this year I haven't bought as much stuff as last year- also I feel like there weren't as many offers or products as in 2020. Lot of the things I wanted to check out were already sold out or out of stock, also the stuff wasn't as discounted as I was expecting in comparison with last year.

Buuuuutt I got me some make up that was on my wishlist for a long time - and discounted - which is always good!

1. KVD Beauty 'Everyday stars' kit
I've been wanting to try the famous tattoo liner by KVD for a long time, so I found this kit where it comes alongside a blush and a lipstick. I thought it was very nice and also good value so I thought why not? Also both the colours of the blush and lipstick are really beautiful.


2. Fenty Beauty Pro Filtr Soft Matte Powder Foundation
I was in the search of a powder foundation and I've always heard good reviews about Fenty Beauty ones. I have some Fenty Beauty products and the quality is amazing so I thought it would be good to buy this product. I am really looking forward to try it on!



What about you, did you buy lot of things?
have you tried any of these?

Kisses!


16 comentarios

  1. Hello dear,
    Oh yes this treats are so nice, I will enjoy them <3 :D I love the nail polishes, so beautiful colours for the holidays.

    Nice Black Friday purchases =) I love the eyeline and the lipcream, this sounds so nice.
    Yes my sunday was nice, hope yours too =) Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooh that KVD Beauty set looks amazing! I love their products. The blush colour looks just fabulous <3
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice Black Friday purchases.
    The blush looks so beautiful.
    Happy Holidays.

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Holaa!! todo se ve increíble, muy buena entrada.

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cool things! I like it.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great purchases, Of course Black Friday it's a great oportunnity to buy!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oww that looks awesome!! I bought lots of stuff on Black Friday this year, but all clothes, not makeup :)

    Lots of love,
    Krissi of the marquise diamond
    https://www.themarquisediamond.de/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Amei suas compras de maquiagem, as primeiras foram as minhas prediletas.
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Lovely! Hope you had a great holiday! xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Black Friday is such a great time to shop makeup deals! Hope you had a great holiday!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥