2021 CURLY GIRL METHOD FAVOURITE PRODUCTS

27 dic 2021


Hello beauties!

First of all: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope y'all are enjoying this holiday season :)
Today I would like to show you my 2021 favourite products that I've been using to take care of my hair.
I told you I wanted to start posting more about my hair journey, so if you missed my last post, you should check it because I share some important tips on how to boost your curls!

Before starting, I'd like to clarify that my type of curls are 3B/3C, in case you would like to check out these products!

**some of the photos used in this post are not mine, credits to its authors**


1. Shampoo's
I've tried different shampoo's, but this is one of my favourites: Shea Moisture Raw Shea
I use it regularly, when I want a complete wash. As I have curly hair, I don't tend to wash my hair more than 2 times a week, as I really feel it doesn't need it.
But one or twice a month I use a clarifying type of shampoo to clean it more thoroughly. When I do that I use the Cantu Avocado shampoo, it works really well plus it smells amazing!




2. Conditioner
My favourite 2021 conditioner is the Tea Tree deep nourishing conditioner by Beauty Formulas. I discovered it through a tik tok where this girl was recommending it and when I actually checked it online it was sold out. Some months later I was shopping and I accidentally found it so I didn't hesitate in getting it! It's super affordable, it only costs: 1,50€. I really like how my hair looks after using it- even though it has a strong smell of tea tree oil (which doesn't really bother me) but if you don't like this smell then I would beware. Lots of people use it for co-wash as well :)


3. Hair Mask
The only one I've used is the Aunt Jackie's Butter Fusions Curl Spell Moisture Mask.
I have to say: this smells AMAZING! I can't even describe the smell but it's just incredible.
I use this mask usually once a month, when I feel my hair really needs a hydrating boost. I usually use it when I wash my hair with the clarifying shampoo, as this one is quite strong. If i want a deeper hydrating effect I put on a thermal hat for 10 minutes.
4. Leave in conditioner
My absolute favourite leave in conditioner is the Curls Blueberry bliss. During summer I tended to put on more quantity as I felt my hair needed to stay more hydrated. I use this one as my first step when it comes to style my hair.

5. Styling gel
Some people use styling foams, but I like to use styling gels. I've tried different ones but my favourite so far is the Camille Rose Lavender Extra Hold. This one is suuuper thick so I only use a small amount -I really like how my hair looks after using it. Also, it's a bit expensive, but it lasts for a really long time!

At the moment I'm trying new products (including a brazilian brand called Lola Cosmetics) - but it's too early to take conclusions as I need to use them more.
Have you tried any of these products that I mention?
What type of hair do you have?

Kisses!

20 comentarios

  1. This is a really helpful post! I've been wanting to revive my rather dead hair for a while and rejuvenate the natural wave, so will have to give some of these products a whirl!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello dear,
    Thanks a lot =) Wish you all the best too. My christmas was relaxing, hope yours too =)
    The nail polishes are really beautiful, the advent calendar was definitely a great decision. I will wear all of the colours <3
    Naturally Pam is a brand from the fitness influencer Pamela Reif. You know her?

    Nice post with interesting favourites.
    My natural hair is curly and I wanted them sleek everyday :D
    Since 8 years I have bald head because of illness. So I have many wigs - curly and sleek ^^
    Thanks I wish you a happy new year too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the Shea Moisture line too! It's such a nourishing one!

    Eileen \ yesmissy.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love all of these ideas, especially the shampoo!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks for sharing your hair routine!
    I wish you a happy new year!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. useful info... love to read it.

    Have a wonderful day

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oooh, thanks for sharing these products! I'm always looking for curly hair products!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Did not know!
    I hope you had a very happy Christmas ❤🌲

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello!! very interesting post, thanks for sharing it.

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Theses products sound amazing for curly hair. I would love to smell the hair mask one.
    I wish you all the best for this new year.
    xx
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Amei os produtos que você usa nos cachos, meu tipo é o 3B e eu tenho que redobrar os cuidados com ele sempre!
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thanks for sharing, in the curly hair category and this was helpful. Happy New Year.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hello !! Happy New Year !!!
    I have curly hair but i never use anything
    Nev💖

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Interesting products.
    Lola Cosmetics is very famous brand here in Brazil.
    Happy New Year!

    www.galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Olá. Tudo bem?
    Amei que você colocou aquele desenho com as texturas de cabelo, consegui achar o meu e eu não sabia definir 100% o meu, sua foto/desenho do post me ajudou.
    beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Im gonna save this!
    Thanks for sharing such a great idea! Looking forward for the next post.

    Diana
    Basic Tips How to Style A Wig

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Oh my hair is dry and fluffy after washing, but oily the next day. Thanks for sharing, I will try the products you recommend.
    west kiss hair reviews

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥