SUMMER HAUL W/ ROSEGAL

12 jul 2018



Hello babes!
Recently I have received some goodies from Rosegal and today I am going to show you these products :) You will find the link to every product attached to the title of each product in case you are interested! Also very soon is Rosegal's anniversary and they have lots of discount coupons, here are some so you can enjoy shopping at their website!

Use code "RGbunny" for all order 15% off (From July 2, 2018 to July 22, 2018)
Use code "RosegalL" for all order over 50usd off 17% (From July 15, 2018 to July 19, 2018)
Use code " RGbunny5th " for all order over 25usd off 3usd,over 50usd off 7usd,over 80usd off 13usd,over 100usd off 15usd (From July 2, 2018 to July 22, 2018)

Free Shipping Worldwide, Shop from $1.99, Coupon up to $500, etc... Enjoy Rosegal 5th Anniversary Carnival (Jul. 16th to 18th): https://www.rosegal.com/promotion-5th-anniversary-sale-special-675.html?lkid=14436098
Rosegal Unconditional Refund with Quality, Non-received, Size Issue within 24 Hours: 




This button up dress is very pretty, it gives me 70s and 80s vibes as it reminds me of a similar dress my mum used to wear when she was younger! I thought the colour would be more of a pastel pink as on the website it seems lighter but all in all is an amazing dress, plus the quality is awesome and it's super comfortable and fresh, perfect for the summer!

2. Floral Twist Romper


I really like this floral romper I think the colours are very pretty and I like the twisted part in the front. Even though it fits a little bit bigger than expected (especially from the back part), I think it can be fixed easily (hopefully with my mum superpowers!). All in all is a super cute piece with an extra original touch :)

3. Rose gold make up brushes

Last but not least I ordered this set of 20 make up brushes. I have to say they are super pretty I personally love the colour and they are also quite soft. My favourite is the fan brush, as it works pretty well the highlighter!

How to style your curves!

Have you ever purchased in Rosegal before?
I hope you like this haul! kisses!

44 comentarios

  1. Que look maravilhoso.
    Peça bem estilosa, ótimos pincéis!
    Beijos.
    http://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola! ^^
    Para que me entren ganas de comprarme un vestido me tiene que gustar mucho (no es mi prenda favorita), pero es que estos dos que nos enseñas son preciosos. El rosa es mi favorito, pero el estampado de flores también me parece muy original :)
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Beautiful things,just like blog. I follow you 😃

    PajaMala.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing brushes.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wonderful dresses, so trendy!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Loving the first dress <3

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love the dresses
    and the brushes look lovely too.
    I really need new ones now.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. amazing photos! You are beautyfull! I love you
    and your blog! :)
    kisses from Poland :*

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Woooow!! I love this haul! Amazing photos and products ♥
    Rose gold brushes are totally cute! Rosegal has great assortment!
    Have a nice weekend xx

    Shopping time!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi I LOVE THIS DRESS.I LOVE FLOWERS.Perfect look end inspiration.Thank You Your comment.Yes follow for follow.This my new post.Please looking end coment.KISS KISSS:)
    https://modnybuziaczek177.blogspot.com/2018/07/baskinkagroszki.html

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Really nice clothes :) Sure, we can follow each other, please follow me first and I follow You back :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Beautiful pieces, Rosegal is an amazing store, loved it! Have a great day.

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    www.paisagemdejanela.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I love the buttons detail in the first dress! Adorable summer pieces!!!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hi my friends. :) The post is great, things too ... The pictures are great ... Uh, I wish I had such brushes too. :D

    I just wrote a new post https://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2018/07/bk2018-6-dan-povorka-4.html :)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Good morning dear,
    on Rosegal you can always find very beautiful clothes, the pink one is my favorite and it fits you very well :)
    Have a good weekend...
    My Fashion on the Clouds Blog
    My Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Thanks a lot :D

    you look fantastic my friend! nice articles :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | SUBCONSCIOUS EVIL LOVED. :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Que bonito toooodo adoré el segundo vestido y también las brochas, se ven genial!! Un saludo!

    ResponderEliminar
  18. oooh i love everything!!

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Omg, such a cute brushes <3 And first dress is absolutely amazing - you look great <3

    I follow you <3 MY BLOG

    ResponderEliminar
  20. A second dress is really nice :) I liked it

    zofia-adam.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Potpuno sam opcinjena tvojim izborom. Sve mi se dopada... ljubac

    http://www.ioannesstyle.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Hello dear spanish friend :D
    Ow thank you hun! They are really cute I agree.
    You look amazing on those clothes! The dress is so cuuute!OMG! Also the romper is great too. :)
    I hope you also have an amazing day! Besoos hermosa

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Romper is gorgeous! I really like it.

    www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Your hair are amazing, im in love with them *.*

    Im thinking about buy this brushes, they are lovely :))

    Leave follow for you, xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  25. The first dress you are wearing is so cute and perfect for summer! x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  26. El vestido rojo es precioso!! Buen haul- Las brochas tambien estan chulas :)
    www.gadorvision.com

    ResponderEliminar
  27. I love Rosegal, it's a great store!
    I loved your two dresses, but this rose is very beautiful!
    I loved it ♥

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  28. In the first dress you look stunning! Regards:*:*

    ResponderEliminar
  29. I love rosegal, this dress is so cute and it is perfect for you.
    I liked the brushes too.
    I'm following you now.
    kisses.
    http://www.pamlepletier.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Lovely pieces. I love the dress!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  31. I love Rosegal.
    Great post and products.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Ur blog is so beautiful and lovely! <33

    I followed u!

    https://blogquinzeprasnove.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥