FIND THE BEST BREATHABLE SHAPEWEAR AT DURAFITS

2 abr 2022


Hello beauties!

I know it's been a while, but today I'm happy to be talking about Durafits, an online store where you can find the best shapewear for women. On their website, you will find a large variety of shaping products: from bodysuits, shorts, panties, and all sorts of shapewear - including plus-sized items. Also they develop and create yoga sets.

Something I really like about them is the way they describe themselves: they strongly believe that comfortable shapewear can be body positive, that's why their products are produced with high, breathable, and comfortable materials. This way they want to ensure that every woman enjoys their garments and feels absolutely free, secure and beautiful.


Some of their best-selling products are bodysuits - that's because they offer the best shapewear bodysuit.
I find this type of shapewear very useful when you want an extra body definition, as they help to create a beautiful body shape. When checking out their website, you will find different styles and colours: some have zippers, other have adjustable straps, etc. There are different designs that suit everyone's needs.



As I mentioned before, they also offer plus size shapewear, which I think it's amazing. I'm such a big supporter of body positivity - as I believe everybody's body shape is beautiful. Shapewear can help boosting even more everyone's confidence and self-love, which can be extremely helpful and awesome at the same time. 



Both bodysuits have a breathable design and a butt lifter shaper that helps to enhance the body when wearing preferably a dress or a gown - also, you can find them in different colours. There are more designs, and the sizes come up to 3/4XL, so you definitely need to check them out!

They offer amazing customer service and also a spring sale (who doesn't love sales?)! Plus, if you spend over $200 you will get a 20% discount using the code DF20. You will notice their website is super intuitive and easy to navigate through. You can find easily what you are looking for as everything is divided into sections.

What about you, do you use shapewear?
What do you think of it?

Kisses!


13 comentarios

  1. Looks great! Thanks for informing us about these products :)
    Have a nice day. 💗

    🌸 Kiara Era BLOG 🌸

    Kisses,
    Kiara Era

    ResponderEliminar
  2. These shape wear look amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello dear,
    Oh yes this set is pretty nice =) I love shopping at Aldi :D
    I had much fun in Egypt but it was also nice to have my bed back :D I slept so good after my flight back.

    Interesting post about shapewear.
    I don't wear it that often only for special events like weddings or something like that.
    Thanks my weekend was nice, hope yours too =)
    Big hugs <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Holaa!! Una entrada muy interesante, gracias por compartirla.

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Olá!
    Amei os modelos, eu usei uma vez de outra marca mas, me apertou tanto que desisti hahahaha
    Gostei dos modelos que apresentou.
    Beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow this shape wear is stunning!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Cool post! I like this store :)

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank for sharing
    https://www.formaldressuk.com/collections/green-prom-dresses

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥