LOLITAKNOT: THE FASHION LOLITA PARADISE

13 ene 2022


Hello beauties!

In today's post I'd like to talk to you about Lolitaknot, an online shop that works closely with local brand lolita manufacturers, offering the best quality and up-to-date lolita fashion at super affordable prices!

But before continuing talking about Lolitaknot, I'd like to explain very briefly what Lolita Fashion is for those who are curious about it: Lolita fashion is a subculture from Japan that is highly influenced by Victorian clothing and styles from the Rococo period but with a touch of kawaii/cuteness aesthetic. You can find different substyles in lolita fashion: gothic, classic, sweet, sailor, etc.

Lolitaknot is a company who is formed by a passionate team who live & breath for Lolita fashion. They have lot of experience in the field of fashion, marketing, sales, etc. and understand perfectly what they do, that's the main reason why they offer the best products and services.

When exploring their website, I was completely mesmerized by the beauty of the products they offer. You can find from lolita dresses, to lolita coats, lolita tops, footwear and accessories. Also, it is a very easy and intuitive website since everything is organized by categories & styles which makes it easier to explore it or looking for something in particular.


I have to admit that my favourite product is the sweet lolita dress: most of them have pastel colours which I love! But you can also find them in a large variety of shapes, colours, designs, etc. I personally think they are super cute and adorable!


The classic lolita dress is a style which is also very beautiful as it reminds more to the Victorian / Rococo fashion. As it name says, it is more classy and serious, as it is probably less colourful than other type of dress style! Even though in lolitaknot website you will find them in lots of different designs and colours.


They also offer custom-tailor dresses, plus-size dresses and fast delivery worldwide, so don't hesitate in checking out their amazing webiste!

What do you think of lolita fashion?
Do you like lolitaknot variety of dresses?

Kisses!

19 comentarios

  1. These Lolita dresses look very nice. Thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola! ^^
    Aunque no los veo para mi, la verdad es que son vestidos muy bonitos :)
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello dear,
    Thanks a lot =) I love my new jewellery too, it's so beautiful <3
    Yes the earrings are nice. And perfect for Valentine's Day :D
    Oh ok but I understand you, I also look if something is discounted because I don't want do pay too much for something :D
    I have my fingers crossed for you.

    Nice fashion, I don't know this this shop but it looks interesting.
    It's not 100% my style but I like it at other persons.
    Thanks my saturday was nice =) Wish you a nice weekend

    ResponderEliminar
  4. These lolita dresses are so cute.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. these look very lovely ! thank you for sharing

    wishing you a wonderful year ahead
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ResponderEliminar
  6. They are so beautiful! Love all the different color options!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ResponderEliminar
  7. These are some bold and beautiful dresses. Never heard of this brand so thanks for sharing it with us.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Holaa!! los vestidos se ven tan hermosos!!

    Blessings!!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. dresses and models are beautiful....

    have a wonderful day

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love the look of these dresses! They're so pretty!

    Eileen | yesmissy.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Cool post! Beautiful clothes.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Amei, fiquei impressionada. Muita perfeição nos detalhes.
    Beijos.



    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Aww so cute, they look like true dolls! Thanks for sharing this!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥