CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS WITH NEWCHIC

3 dic 2020


Hello beauties!
Today's post is in collaboration with Newchic, an online fashion store that provides the latest fashion trends either for women, men & kids. Also they have a wide section of accessories such as bags, shoes, jewelry, etc. Decorations & beauty products.

As you all know, we are already in December and Christmas season is approaching! Sometimes I struggle a little thinking what presents should I get to my loved ones, but luckily for me (and for us!) there are places like Newchic that make our lives easier and offer us a huge range of products and amazing deals (because who doesn't love deals?!). 

If you check out their website, you will notice how easy is to navigate through it thanks to the design. Everything is well organized in sections– which helps a lot to the customer when it comes to explore it! 
 I decided to check out their men's jackets department –specially since I want gift ideas for my dad & brother – and I have to say I am amazed by the variety and how affordable their products are! And in case you are wondering how good is their quality, you don't have to worry about it as they always ensure to deliver the best quality/price products!

Here are some of the variety of jackets I found & that are worth checking out:



As you can see they provide different fashion styles and also colours and materials! Something worth mentioning as well is that they offer a 24/7 chat in case you need help or have any problems when buying in Newchic! Also they offer different shipping methods, so you can choose the one that is more suitable for you!

What do you think of my picks?
Have you ever bought in Newchic?
Kisses!

34 comentarios

  1. I like this store!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love "The Vampire Diaries" so much, I watched it so many times :D Yes I like Klaus too and Damon =)
    Thank you, this advent calendar is really interesting.

    Very nice post =) There are many beautiful jackets, perfect for christmas presents =)
    Kisses my dear =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I adore, to use this clothers . i think its so chick. i like . thanks for sharing :)
    kisses

    segredosdamarii.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Those coats are so cute, loved your picks! <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i love all the design but my favorite is the green army jacket..what did you choose for yourself?

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wonderful Christmas gifts for him!
    Nice choices!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  7. These are all so cute picks! Perfect gifts for anyone x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Adorei as dicas, a loja tem muitas peças lindas de roupas.
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Ah very inspiring so many great things here, thanks for posting :)

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Nice picks, good ideas for holiday gifts! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. All these jackets look amazing, great selection!!

    Have a great week ahead!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ResponderEliminar
  12. So great tips, love this post

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Good post, kisses :), https://damselme.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ResponderEliminar
  14. All of these jackets and coats look great. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/12/scentxplore-2020-first-virtual-niche.html

    ResponderEliminar
  15. The clothes look fashion, and everybody can go to see this kind of hair--waterwave hair

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I would even wear these cool jackets. Perfect picks!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Oi.
    Essa loja tem peças lindas, cheias de vida e para todos os estilos, gostei demais desse post e achei maravilhoso várias peças que encontrei na loja.
    Beijos.




    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Gostei bastante do artigo, muito bom mesmo! Estou amando ler seus artigos e compartilhar com os amigos!


    Meu Blog: Tri Legal Resultado

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Unas prendas muy chulas. Gracias por la info.
    Te espero pronto por mi blog. Feliz semana!

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Lovely gift ideas, thank you for sharing!


    Hope that you are having a wonderful Christmas week :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  21. thanks for these awesome ideas!
    Love them!!!

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/12/total-black-for-femme-luxe.html

    ResponderEliminar
  22. I think I can get one for my brother or my father.
    Thanks for youer share.
    Hope it can be well when my brother wearing it.😂😂😂
    Kiss.
    lace closure wig

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥