AUTUMN FASHION WITH FEELINGIRLDRESS

18 oct 2020


Hello beauties!
In today's post I want to talk to you about an online fashion store called Feelingirldress which is well known for manufacturing and selling excellent quality women's clothing. If you check out their website, you will see the huge range of products that they offer: from adult costumes, corsets, bikini sets etc. to shapewear, chemises, underwear...  lot of affordable fashion products which are definitely worth checking out!

Here in Spain it's getting colder day by day and now that Autumn has arrived, it kind of feels right to start checking and changing our wardrobes from the summer clothes to the autumn/winter ones. That means it's good to include some new outfits, because who can say no to that?! That's why when I was browsing through Feelingirldress website I couldn't help myself but to check out their blouse wholesale section. In there you can find amazing and beautiful blouses with lots of different designs, patterns & colours, that definitely suit every style and every person! I was also amazed by how affordable their clothes are, it's the perfect way to fresh up your wardrobe on a budget! Below I'm going to show you one of my favourite blouses that I found on their webiste, it costs less than $7 and I find the design super beautiful and trendy!

Link to white blouse

Another of my favourite clothing to wear during autumn and winter are cardigans, I tend to always buy them because they are so cozy and it's an amazing way to keep warm! Before, I mentioned how affordable their clothes are, and the thing is that their range of cheap cardigans is incredible. You can find lots of styles in different colours, which is really good as they offer lot of alternatives.

Link to beige cardigan

Link to pink cardigan

Feelingirldress offers worldwide shipping, also their customer service is up 24/7 which is a huge relief in case of any doubts or problems! So now that November is approaching, I wouldn't hesitate to check Feelingirldress blackfriday 2020 offers!

Which is your favourite autumn/winter clothing?
Have you heard of Feelingirldress before?

Kisses!

17 comentarios

  1. Love the cardigans - such a great staple for fall!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the white top with these gorgeous sleeves!!! So so pretty!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Everything looks so cute! I adore that pink sweater. It seems really cozy!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such great pieces!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2020/10/how-to-style-snake-printed-blazer.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the cardigans! Perfect!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amei os modelos que mostrou, essas mangas assim estão em tendência, acho lindo mas, não tenho nenhuma peça assim, tenho um casaco de tricô que ganhei da minha mãe há vários anos atrás mas, aqui é muito calor rs
    Beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think I know this shop
    My favorite autumn clothes are sweaters <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. what a cool post!
    thanks for sharing!!!

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/10/fall-2020.html

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Estou adorando visitar e ler seus conteúdos, são sempre os melhores!


    Meu Blog: Blog da Aurélia

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Que peças tão lindas! Não conhecia essa loja.
    Obrigada pela partilha :)
    Beijinhos
    Simple World By Márcia

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Cardigans are comfortable, beautiful and gentle blonde lace front wig

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥