KAWAIIBOX REVIEW – FEBRUARY

2 mar 2019


Hello babes!
I know i've been completely lost and I am very sorry. On the 7h of February was my birthday and I got a very special present from my dear friend Jerry (@jerrybr on instagram!).
He bought me the February Kawaiibox and i really loved it!



So in today's post I am going to show you all the items that the box contained! I'm sure you will love them as much as I do!

*All the photos belong to me*

The first item I got is this sort of small heart shaped box! When you open it there's a mirror and it's really good to keep small things, specially jewelry! I like the purple colour of it, i think it's very cute!
It also contained a pink heart shaped plushie which i think it's adorable.


The third item that was in the box is this kind of keychain for suitcases in which you can put your name and address. I find this item extremely useful and helpful, and love the design of the cat on it.


The box also contained this super cute pencil which I must say i'm in love with! I really like the fact that it's a mechanic pencil and the detail of the candy hanging is really beautiful.


The box also contained a small notebook that came with a pen and some stickers and lot of cute and kawaii stickers!



One of my favourite items that the box contained is this pair of Hello Kitty socks! I really like when these boxes contain useful items that you can use in your everyday life and this one really stole my heart!


Something that also loved is this Hello Kitty dish. It's quite small and the material is hard plastic but I think it's pretty useful and super kawaii!


The last items that were included in the box are this pack of strawberry flavoured panda cookies and a super cute keychain with a heart on it!



All in all I am really surprised with Kawaiibox! I loved the items that it contained, they are really cute and beautiful! I also like the fact that most of the items are useful in a regular basis and have a purpose! So if your question is ¿Would i recommend purchasing it? I'd say totally go for it!

Thank you Jerry for this amazing present :-)
I'll see you guys in the next post!
Kisses!

27 comentarios

  1. Everything looks SO cute. Especially the socks! They are totally adorable.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is so cute!! I do want to receive this box <3
    Trend-Mae

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my! Where do I get one too?! The trinket box looks lovely!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks for your back😊 I followed your blog 😊 have a nice day...
    https://camdandusler.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow enjoyed this blog post so much amazing itrems thanks for sharing

    jadieegosh

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks a lot :D

    oohn, this is super cuuute :D

    NEW FASHION POST | WEEKLY TREND: NEON IS THE COLOR
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Ooh!!! que cuquii :)
    www.gadorvision.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Che belle cosine super pucciose!!! Questa box è una meraviglia!!

    https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Cute products.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  10. everything is so cute 💕 I love kawaiibox

    www.torichux3.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. So lovely ♥
    I liked all things!!

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Amei seus recebidos, que fofuras! *--*
    Adoro a Hello Kitty.
    Beijos.
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Amei essa sua postagem, sempre estou visitando seu blog e lendo suas postagens.. Seu blog está salvo em meus favoritos..

    Parabéns!

    Amo seu blog ❤️..

    Meu Blog: Resultado Saude Cap

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Oh my gosh! I can´t wait for the March one to be delivered to me ♥ ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Too cute and colorful! I like the two key-chains!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. All is very cute.
    I follow you.
    If you like you can visiting my blog.
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  17. full of such cute things! That heart chain is so cute!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hey everyone!
    Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    I have been married & barren for 5years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue . i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr Ahmed asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening my life since i met this Dr Ahmed.
    I want to tell all the women out there who have a similar situation like that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact Dr Ahmed, here is how you can contact him Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or Contact him via his whats-app number +2348160153829.
    Thanks
    Alexa Planter

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥