MAXI DRESSES WISHLIST W/ WHOLESALE7

15 ago 2018


Hi babes!
Today's post is in collaboration with cheap wholesale clothing website called Wholesale7.
On their website you can find a huge variety of beautiful and amazing clothing pieces at amazing cheap prices, but what I like the most is the variety of dresses that they offer: from party dresses, sexy dresses, wedding dresses, etc. They have dresses for every occasion!

The sexy style is all about showing off your best features, it is a type of statement to make oneself look beautiful and striking. Softly tailored which are not extravagant comes as a part of the sexy. You got a lot of guts to pull off this one. In addition, wholesale7 clothes online offer single pieces available and worldwide shipping available.

I really like maxi dresses and dresses that allow you to feel sexier (by that i mean sexy dresses), specially if you combine them with nice accessories such as high heels and a nice purse. Below I would like to show you my wholesale7 wishlist of this type of dresses, I personally think all of them are beautiful and the price is extremely cheap!

Wholesale Sexy dresses:
1. V Neck burgundy dress
2. Low cut pink floral dress
3. Sexy Lace black dress
4. Red low cut dress

Cheap Maxi dresses:

1. Vintage style white dress
2. Off shoulder yellow dress
3. Off Shoulder pink bodycon dress
4. Sexy Floral backless dress

What about you, do you like maxi dresses?
Have you ever purchased in Wholesale7?
Hope you have an amazing day!
Kisses!

38 comentarios

  1. Muchísimas gracias!! Me alegra un montón que te haya gustado el look con el vestido cruzado y el bolso de paja vintage :D A ver si encuentro el mío antiguo y os lo enseño también :P ¡Feliz verano! Bss :)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love maxi dresses and your wishlist is just perfect!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello dear friend! :)
    Thanks a lot for your honest feedback darling.
    I LOVE all the choices you made. :D <3
    I wish you the same sweetheart.

    Spanish friend ahah Besitoos <3 <3

    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  4. (。◕ ‿ ◕。)/ Holaaa!!!
    que hermosos vestidos me han gustado demasiado, aunque la chica del vestido negro no se ve muy bien D: pero en general son todos preciosos!!!

    Espero puedas pasarte que estés bien!

    穛 S4Ku SEK4i®

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a lovely wish list, I love your choice dear!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ¡Hola! ^^
    Me quedo con el vestido de la segunda foto, el rosa con estampado floreado.
    Ahora en verano para salir de noche me parece genial :)
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Żółta jest po prostu obłędna! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thanks a lot :D

    so amazing choices my dear :D

    NEW DIY POST | THE MORE COOL BOARD EVER. :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Wow, amazing inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Eu amei os vestidos que você escolheu, achei lindos demais!
    Também fiz uma lista de desejos com os vestidos da loja, fiquei encantada. *--*
    Beijos. ♥
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Adorei as escolhas que fizeste. Essa loja tem vestidos muito giros mesmo :D
    Beijinho *

    https://w-m-mind.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I love the sexy red one! My favorite!!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Beautiful wishlist.
    I love maxi dresses.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Wow, all the dresses are so sexy and so beautiful... I really like half of them and I would wear them to have a line for them. :P Excellent wishlist. :*

    New post: http://andjelina-svastara.blogspot.com/2018/08/various-fun-questions-tag.html

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Gorgeous dresses1 It is very hard to pick only one because I like all of them! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. I can't pick one! They all look awesome and elegant :)

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  17. All dresses are wonderful, but my favorite is yellow ♥

    http://istotaludzkaa.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Great store and beautiful dresses!
    I loved all :)

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Que seleção linda de vestidos.
    Beijos

    www.glamour2.com

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Son unos vestidos preciosos! Muy dificil elegir unoo jajaja :)
    Muackas!!
    www.gadorvision.com

    ResponderEliminar
  21. such a lovely dresses, perfect for summer
    kss
    =)
    New post in my Lifestyle Blog !

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Great wishlist! These dresses are beautiful! :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Beautiful dresses.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    Beijos

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Beautiful dress!
    Best regards ♥

    http://kammage12.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Those are really cute! I live in dresses right now since it's the only thing that fits me comfortably lol. Thank you for sharing and stopping by my page. Have a lovely day <3
    -PerlaGiselle
    iamperlita.com | Instagram - let's follow each other

    ResponderEliminar
  26. very nice dresses, I like them all welcome : http://alexablogofficial.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  27. so so many lovely dresses here - I like so much this maxi with flower print xx

    ResponderEliminar
  28. Love the last one... the sexy floral.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥