HONEST REVIEW: QBOX KAWAII SUBSCRIPTION BOX

12 may 2018

Hello babes!
It's been a while since I posted in the blog, to be honest I've been quite busy these last two weeks as I've moved to another place -among other things. I've decided to write this post only in English as I want to do a HONEST review and otherwise this post is going to be very long.

This week I've received my April Qbox, which was all about Sailor Moon. It's the first time I've bought a subscription box and I decided to buy this one because:

1. I love Sailor Moon
2. I'm a big fan of all stuff kawaii and i've always wanted to try and buy a kawaii subscription box
3. This website tells you the theme for every month box so it's easier to decide wether you want to purchase a box or not.

I am going to be 100% honest with you, it's been the first and the last time I'm buying from Qbox. First of all their customer service is NON-EXISTENT, you can e-mail them 100 times they won't reply a single e-mail. When you purchase the box they tell you you will receive an e-mail once the box is shipped, well, that's not true. Once I saw they weren't answering any e-mails I decided to check if other people got the same problems. To do that I checked their social media platforms: facebook, twitter and instagram. Non of them are updated since February, but luckily enough people commented on their posts so I could get in touch with other customers who got the same problem as me. All of them were complaining about the same: emails are not replied, they don't receive the boxes in time or they just don't receive them... They want a refund but because their poor customer service they don't know how to reach the company.

The box costs $24.99 + $15 international shipping. Well I received my order through normal post, not through a delivery company (that's why I thought the shipping was that expensive) and that's why it took some time to arrive since it came all the way from China. I personally think sending a box from China through normal post DOES NOT costs $15, and Aliexpress is the best example. They send stuff from China and majority of times is FREE (it takes some time but you already know that when you purchase).

Now moving on to the stuff. I am not mad at it, I actually think it includes nice stuff. But I don't think it's worth 24.95$. The box includes:

- A licensed My Melody plush from the Sailor Moon x My Melody collection


- A Funko Sailor Moon keychain


- A small figure which you can put in a glass (?)


- A small purse 
- Nail stickers


What I liked the most about it is obviously the plush and the Funko keychain, the other stuff is ok.


 I am not saying it's a bad subscription box, I feel lucky I received the box (I honestly thought I wasn't going to), but because of their lack of customer service and the price I doubt I will order from them again. What I strongly recommend before buying in any website: check the reviews.


Hope this post is helpful!
Have you ever purchased a subscription box? Have you had any bad experiences?
Let me know in the comments!!

Kisses!!

30 comentarios

  1. While everything you got is really cute (I would personally be thrilled to open up a box with all of those goodies), I totally get why you are unhappy with it. When there is no customer service, there is no trust between customer and company. I am SO glad you actually received this since so many others seemed to get nothing after paying. Clearly even though the merchandise is cute....this is too much of a gamble.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You are absolutely right, without customer service there is no trust! thank you for your comment!!

      Eliminar
  2. Hi my lovely spanish friend! ^^
    (You need to try that concealer! :D)
    Nice review. I also think it is a bit expensive...

    Besoo
    www.trendsandfashionblog.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So cute :)

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Box wonderful.
    Nice review.
    Kisses.
    https://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Hola! ^^
    Ya veo que no has quedado muy satisfecha con el servicio recibido (o más bien la inexistencia de él), y el precio, pero tengo que reconocer que me encantan casi todas las cositas que lleva la caja. Especialmente el llavero de Sailor Moon y el bolso de Luna. Espero que la próxima vez que hagas un pedido tengas más suerte :)

    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lovely, i wish i could have one of these in my desk but i don't have space
    http://blogradioactive.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks a lot :D

    ooohn, so cute :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | CREAM ILLUMINATOR AND UNIFIER OF COMPLEXION. IT RESULTS? :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. The stuff seems really good and cute, but its sad that they have such bad customer service. Thanks for sharing such experience. have a nice week ahead in your new place.
    My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Never tried this type of box before. Everything you got looks so cute x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.com.tr/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. OMG! Well... as you said, you received it!!! We have to focus on the good things but I understand sometimes we can feel frustated.
    I am so sorry you had problems with this box. I only bought a beauty box brand, Birchbox, and I haven't got any problem but nowadays there are so much and some better than others.
    Kisses,
    E.
    http://www.withcapitale.com/2018/05/summer-me-with-shein.html
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you for the honest review, good to know about their lack of customer service!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Nice box :) I've never purchased any subscription box.
    Have a nice day, dear.
    My blog

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Ahh, how cute! I love these items in the decoration. Have a great day!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    www.paisagemdejanela.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Great post
    Kisses
    https://midnighttrendy.blogspot.com.es/2018/05/mofetitas-queridas-antes-de-nada-como.html

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Very cute.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ResponderEliminar
  16. So cute ♥

    https://heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Such cute products, but as you said too expensive to be purchased again. I like your content and follow you on GFC, hope you like my blog, too and follow back♥

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. OMG! amazing unboxing , i love Sailor Moon and i have a funko pop of her , I JUST LOVE IT !
    O Olhar da Marina

    ResponderEliminar
  19. really sweet! I love references to manga and anime, because once I was very interested in it and it remained in my heart :) I love sailor moon, this is my first anime! revelation :)
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  20. I love Sailor Moon! And I loved your honest review, too bad the customer service was terrible, and I think the box is overpriced! :)

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar
  21. That kawaii box is so adorable. Too bad that their shipping service is slow. Thanks for this honest review

    Teyjin.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Customer service is super important. If I were you, I wouldn't order from them a second time. However, good thing you received the package.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  23. At least you got it and with some cool stuff. I loved the keychain :)
    xoxo

    Automatic Destiny

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥