THE BEST OF: W7

18 nov 2020


Hello beauties!

In today's post I am bringing you back this section of the blog where I talk about the best products of different low cost brands. If you are interested in checking out the other ones you can find them here:

Today's brand is called W7, it's from the UK and has amazing products at super low cost prices! 
Non of the images belong to me

1. Socialité Eyeshadow palette
w7 has plenty of eyeshadow palettes, some of them are amazing and that includes the Socialité one! I bought it some months ago and did a review in case you are interested! Its price: 6,95€
2. It's Glow Time foundation
This foundation has amazing reviews – it gives a juicy and hydrated finish to the skin which has made everyone fall in love with it! And the best of all is the quality and its price: only 3,99€!
3. Lashes
w7 is well known as well for the quality/price of its lashes! You have plenty of options to choose from, and most of them cost only 2,99€!
4. Princess Potion Complexion booster & primer
If you are looking for a quality non sticky primer, which leaves a hydrated and soft feeling to the skin you have found the one! It's price: 3,99€
5. Hot Lava Metalflash Glitter eyeliner
I've been reading really good reviews about w7 glitter eyeliners specially since the glitter stays in place when it dries. The truth is that they are super beautiful and they only cost 2,49€!

I know I'm probably forgetting some others! Such as lipsticks, bronzers, etc. I have tried some of w7 products, and I'm very happy with them! I'm thinking on doing a post with the products that I own from the brand :)
Have you tried w7?
Which are your favourite products?

Kisses!

18 comentarios

  1. Hey love! I never tried any of the products that you put! But I am curious with some!

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. All of these products look really fabulous! I love the colours in that eyeshadow palette. So so pretty!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this products, but i didn´t use anything.
    Kisses
    Lulu on the sky

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great collection!
    I like the eye shadow palette and the glitters!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really need to try the brand x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oi.
    Amei conhecer e ver que gostou dos produtos, é ótimo conhecer e testar sempre novos produtos.
    beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Adorei os produtos, mais ainda essa paleta de sombras, tão linda!
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This tiramisu is really delicious =)
    Thanks a lot.

    Great post.
    I have a W7 palette with brown colours and it's really beautiful.
    I follow you now on GFC. Let me know when you follow me back =)
    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  9. These products are looking so amazing! Lovely Post!
    Allurerage
    Thetrendybride

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Oh I really like the palette darling 💕
    Great picks
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love a glitter eyeliner especially for the holidays <3

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. So many products. Girls will be delighted 🙂.
    All the best (and I'm following you 😉).

    ResponderEliminar
  13. That sounds great, the product is good for our hair, we must protect our hair well, that we can have all kinds of hairstyles like blonde weave.

    Kiss!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. It's cheap and nice looking. Thanks for the recommendation hd lace front wigs

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥