MY LIP GLOSS COLLECTION

8 nov 2020


Hello beauties!

There was a time where I used to wear lipgloss constantly, but then corona virus started and since I have to wear face mask most of the time– I haven't been using as much lipgloss as I'd like to (I mean, not that I don't want to, but I want to avoid my lips getting stuck to the mask all the time lol).

But besides that, my love for lipglosses still grows day by day– so I wanted to show you my favourite glosses. Some belong to low cost brands, and others are a bit more expensive, but all of them work perfectly– and are absolutely beautiful and amazing.

1. MAC Dazzleglass – Baby Sparks
This is one of my absolute favourites! I bought it last year in TJ-Maxx while i was visiting NYC (which btw, I wish they had this shop in Spain, I fell in love with it!). The tone is beautiful and cute, it gives lot of sparkle to the lips – it feels quite sticky though but I don't really mind it!


2. Fenty Beauty – Glossbomb
I've talked many times about it... but I just love it so much! The colour is perfect and it doesn't feel as heavy or sticky on the lips as other lipglosses. It is just a must have!


3. Jeffree Star – The gloss in Shockwave
It is my first Jeffree Star product and I'm not mad at all. Really like the tone and how it looks like when the light hits on it. The quality of it is really good as well, I can't complain at all!


4. Wet & Wild – Megaslick glosses in Cherish
If you are looking for a low cost lipgloss then this one is for you! I love Wet&Wild products and their lip glosses are amazing! Besides that, it doesn't feel heavy on the lips and it gives a very natural glow.

Btw, I've started posting some videos on TikTok (related to beauty and make up), if you are interested follow me: @lalabetterdayz94

Have you tried any of the lipglosses I've mentioned?
Which one is your favourite?
Kisses!

13 comentarios

  1. Looks like a nice collection of lipgloss :) I love the packaging of that last one!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for sharing!!!
    I have to be more into glosses!!!

    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/10/lista-para-el-rodeo.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wonderful collection!
    These lips glosses look sweet and glossy! I am fascinated by No 3 and 4 :)

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cool post! Beautiful lip glosses.

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I just found your blog. It's amazing.
    Follow for follow? I already follow you. <3

    Check my blog: salyaves.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Me gusta Fenty Beauty Gloss bomb ❤

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I have tried the Fenty Beauty gloss and it's great. Thanks for sharing this

    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Adorei conhecer os gloss que você adora usar.
    Achei as cores lindas e as embalagens também.
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Oi.
    Amei essa coleção e eu super usaria cada um desses sem contar que as embalagens estão lindas.
    Beijos.


    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥