SHOWS I'VE WATCHED IN NOVEMBER

22 nov 2020


Hello beauties!
This November has been quite an intense and chaotic month for me, a lot has happened and I've been having some health issues – that's the main reason why I've watched more series & tv shows than usually!
You will see there is a lot of genre variety, but i've found all of them super interesting and worth checking them out!

1. Euphoria (HBO)

Euphoria has turnt out to be one of my all time favourite series. It is really intense and explicit as it talks about real life issues without trying to hide or cover up anything. I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to watch the two special episodes that will be aired in December.

2. The Haunting of Bly Manor (Netflix)

If you enjoy horror movies and thrillers then you will enjoy this series. Personally I thought it would be more scary, but it's entertaining and catchy!

3. Love Alarm (Netflix)

If you are into Korean Dramas then you should check out Love Alarm! After watching the Haunting of Bly Manor I needed to watch something different and less creepy– I had this one added on my list since long time ago so I thought it was the perfect time! Its about a love triangle (of course lol) and i've been investigating and seems like the 2nd season has been pushed back to 2021.

4. How to get away with murder – season 5 (Netflix)

It was about time for me to catch up with HTGAWM and this month has been the perfect time! Season 5 was released in 2018 and I still hadn't watched it – as Netflix takes a lot of time to upload it + I wasn't really in the mood. Luckily for me season 6 is uploaded this Tuesday so I can satisfy my HTGAWM needs as the 5th season ended up with a huge question mark!

5. Secrets of the Saqqara tomb (Netflix)

I really enjoy documentaries from time to time and I love Egyptian history, that's why I loved this one! It's about the discovery of an intact tomb in Saqqara and they explain the whole discovery and the exploration of it. I found it super interesting and worth checking it out if you are into history!

Have you watched any of these?
What are you watching at the moment?

Kisses!

26 comentarios

  1. omaigaddd everything looks soo great movies..will watch it later

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love HTGAWM and Euphoria. The other ones i haven't heard about, but you got me curious :)

    http://sixmilesdeeper.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh yes this products look really good.
    You're welcome =)

    Interesting post, I don't know this shows.
    At the moment I'm watching "The Vampire Diaries" again, I think it's my 10th time or so :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I watched at Egypt documentary too, and it was very interesting. :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such an interesting mix of shows! I really need to spend more time chilling with my netflix watch list, haha! It's a struggle to find time for it!

    Hope that you had a lovely weekend :)

    Away From The Blue | Handbag Gift Guide

    ResponderEliminar
  6. These movies are interesting!
    Hoping you get well soon!
    I also watch movies during the this holiday!

    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh gosh, I love k-drama ♥ Thank you for a recommendation ❤

    Blog de la Licorne * Instagram * We♥It

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I never watched any of the above but I'm excited with the documentary cause I love history! Also the "Murder" seems amazing ehe

    Www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com .pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Gostei de saber o que passou em novembro, eu u quase não estou nem ligando a TV, estou meio reservada esse mês, acho que essa época de final de ano me deixa muito reflexiva.
    Beijos.




    https://www.parafraseandocomvanessa.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You have great list of films/shows. I have only seen the how to get away with murder and it's so good x

    Laura
    https://www.beautywithlala.com/

    ResponderEliminar

  11. I loved the tips, I love euphoria, I'm really passionate about this series. I loved the blog I'm already following. https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. The haunting of Bly Manor was not exactly was I was expecting of this TV show but It was nice.
    Thanks for share your faves

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I haven't seen any of these. I'm currently into watching concerts because I miss going to live events.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Thanks for these recomendations!!
    http://www.itzytrendy.com/2020/11/fall-flowers.html

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Adorei saber das séries que você viu, estou louca para assistir Love Alarm.
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Thank you for sharing!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2020/11/its-my-birthday-what-i-wore.html

    ResponderEliminar
  17. These recommendations look very good!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I'm still waiting for the second part of this Korean drama. Hope it can be played quickly.
    Kiss.human hair wig❤❤❤

    ResponderEliminar
  19. I like watching Korean dramas, haha, because the male lead is very handsome and with brazilian wigs.

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥