THE PARADISE OF BAGS IS CALLED BAGINNING

19 jul 2020


Hello beauties!
Hope you are doing fine and taking care of yourselves :)

In today's post I want to talk to you about Baginning, an online store founded back in 2015 which offers a wide range of bag styles! It is something like a heaven of bags if you love accessories as much as I do!

At Baginning you can find different styles and type of bags: from tote, backpacks, satchel backs, fanny packs, etc. All designed and crafted professionally and with detail to ensure that what you order has the highest quality at the fairest price. Moreover, they use materials like leather, which ensures that the products that you get will last for a long time!

As they are an online store, you will find super easy browsing through their website as it is very intuitive. Everything is organized by sections to ensure you can find what you are looking for in the easiest and fastest way possible. Besides that, you can even search by style, material, occasion and size! They also have a Review section where consumers can write their thoughts on the purchases – which I personally think it's an amazing idea! (all the reviews are super positive which says a lot! And we all know how much we like good reviews when online shopping!)


Probably you are wondering 'how much does the shipping cost?', 'Do they ship worldwide?', 'What if I want to return something?' Well, Baginning offers WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS, so you don't have to worry about any of that! Plus, if you have any problems they have dedicated support which will gladly help you.

Now let me tell you something, one of my favourite type of bags are Satchel bags. I find them super cute and convenient, specially when they have a strap to cross the body! From small, medium to a bigger size, you will be amazed by the wide range they offer to match your style and personal taste! Plus now that it's summer time, you will fall in love browsing through their Summer Satchel bags section!

I usually like to use bags that are more of the bucket style ones, specially during weekdays if I have to go to work, as I tend to carry lot of stuff in them! If you have a look at their Leather bucket bags you will see all the variety and beautiful designs they offer, plus as I mentioned before – they ensure the materials used are the highest quality, so the products will last you a long loong time!

I'd like to show you some of my favourite Satchel and Leather bags, so you can see what I am talking about! (Links are down below the pictures)


Brown Leather & white canvas belt Bucket handbag
Black Classic Leather Large Totebag
Burgundy Square Leather Bucket bag
Brown Leather fringe vintage shoulder bag

Nowadays a bag is a completely essential accessory, plus it helps to add a finish touch to any look. It can say a lot of your personal taste and your style, that's why it is so important to choose the right one!

Have you ever purchased in Baginning?
Which is your favourite bag style?

I hope you are having a nice day!
Kisses!

19 comentarios

  1. Não conhecia essa loja, mas tem malas lindas :)
    Beijinhos
    Simple World By Márcia

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nossa que lindas essas bolsas.
    Não conhecia a loja, mas agora estou de olho. rs
    Beijos!
    Pam Lepletier

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love those purses! The designs are fabulous.
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful bags! I like it!

    https://www.biigthais.com/

    Kisses ;*

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh wow, nice bags. I like that white sling bag.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wow these bags are gorgeous!!
    Wow it's a beautiful shade, I really like it!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So many nice bags! Have to check that shop!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Sou apaixonada por bolsas e amei esses da loja, quero comprar todos!
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Very pretty bags, thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. They literally have every trendy bag! Love the selection!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love all the bags here hun!

    xoxo
    Lovely

    http://mynameislovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Good afternoon, how are you? I'm Brazilian and I'm looking for new followers for my blogspot and I will also follow you for sure. New friends are also welcome.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥