The best of: Catrice

24 may 2020


Hello beauties!

I want to start a series of posts called 'The best of', where I show you the best reviewed products of different low cost make up brands. To begin with, I've decided to talk about the brand Catrice.

1. Liquid Camouflage Concealer
I think this is THE MOST popular product of this brand. When you hear Catrice, it's impossible not to think about their Camouflage Concealer, basically that's how I discovered it! Everyone seems to love it, and not only because how it performs but because of its price: it only costs 3,99€
2. HD Liquid Coverage Foundation
If you have oily skin and are looking for a cheap/good quality foundation, look no further, this is the one for you! This foundation is well known for leaving a nice, mattifying finish and its good modular coverage. Plus it only costs 7,99€ (PS. You also have the Liquid Radiance one for dry skin types!)
3. Eye Want It All Mascara
A mascara which gives you volume and it only costs 5,69€? You've found it! This one ticks all the boxes and people seem to love it!
4. Prime and Fine multitalent fixing spray
This fixing spray has lot of good reviews, it fixes well the make up plus it hydrates the skin. Besides having a good quality it has an amazing price: 5,19€.

5. Prime and Fine Aqua Fresh Hydro Primer 'Fresh it up'
Last but not least, this primer is well known to give a very refreshing touch to the skin besides hydrating it and minimizing the pores, as it has bamboo water and a gel texture. Its price: 5,19€


Overall Catrice seems to have amazing products at very affordable prices!
Have you tried any of the products mentioned?
Or any other Catrice products?
Let me know in the comments!

Kisses!

16 comentarios

  1. Catrice's product loved it 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the second!
    a: Thanks! I'm following your blog too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. They seem to be good products, but as a traditional man I'll leave testing them for you :D.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I haven't tried much from this brand but everything I've used has been really impressive. These items look wonderful!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. These products are really great. Catrice have very quality products.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/05/beauty-of-freedom.html

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It looks great.
    I didn't know nothing about this brand here in Brazil.
    xo
    Pam Lepletier

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Before I used Catrice and they have amazing products.

    New Blog – https://www.bibliothequeduparfums.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I've never tried these products but they look good!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Gostei dos produtos, principalmente a máscara de cílios.
    Beijos. 
    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Great post, these products are really great!
    Kisses!

    Alas de Angel
    My Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  11. These products are really great.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. These sound like great products, thanks for sharing! I don't think we can get the brand here in Australia as I'm not familiar with it :(

    Hope you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Great post! I've only ever tried their nail polish and mascara, i'll be checking out their other products now!

    Life is a Shoe

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Adoro os produtos da Catrice! O meu favorito é mesmo o corretor, MARAVILHOSO!
    Beijinhos, I'm Patrícia Silva!!

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Gosto muito da base e da máscara de pestanas, são os meus dois produtos preferidos!
    Não gostei muito do corretor, é demasiado seco :(
    Beijinhos
    Simple World By Márcia

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥