ROSEGAL WINTER HAUL - '19

18 ene 2019


Hello babes!
I can't say my 2019 January has been an amazing month, as I've spent lot of time in Hospital -long story... That's why it has took me so long to update the blog, I need a little more stability in my life but i'm sure i'll achieve that at some point!

Today I want to show you the last clothes I got from Rosegal! I have to say I am super happy with all of them and I can't wait to show you! The shipping time is usually very fast and you can even trace your order just by using your order number, which makes everything easier as you can check all the time where your package is! Also, if you use this code you will get some discount!!


Use code " RGjanedw4" for  $3 off $25; $6 off $50; $12 off $100; 
     Use Code:RGBF1 Get 25% OFF Discount!

The first items I got appear all together in this photo, as I thought they make an amazing combination! I am talking about this amazing V-neck lace jumpsuit, the plaid cropped shirt and the bamboo metal hoops.



The jumpsuit is BEAUTIFUL, i am in love with it! The quality is very nice and I personally think it's really easy to combine: whether you want to wear it with a skirt, jeans etc. You can use it in different occasions! I was a little bit worried about the size, as I ordered an XS (the only size left they had on the website) but it fits me very well! Also, I decided to combine it alongside the plaid cropped shirt - I have to admit i am in love with this pattern! And it adds a very modern and fashionable touch. I like the shape of the shirt and even though it's a little bit short (it's cropped) it is very wearable and it will look amazing with plenty of styles!




As accessories I decided to wear these pair of bamboo metal hoops. Now, I love wearing big hoops because i feel they match my style and you can actually see them through my hair lol. The bamboo style is one of my favourite but sometimes they are too big. The size of these ones is PERFECT, that's why i decided to get them, you can style them easily and they will always add a very unique touch to every single look!


The last item I got is this amazing red short hoodie which I personally love! It adds a very sporty but fashionable touch to the look and the colours are very nice, which makes it easy to combine! It feels very comfortable and even though it's quite short but I like to wear it with high-rise jeans.
The quality -as always- is very nice and it feels quite soft, plus I love the neck detail of the zipper!



I hope you like this Rosegal haul!
Which item do you like the most?
Have you ever purchased in Rosegal?

Kisses!!

11 comentarios

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    loved all pieces my dear :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have amazing style. Loved all pieces ^^

    xoxo

    Ariadne ♥
    De volta ao retrô | Facebook | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This color and style of outfit suit you the most.


    http://www.okcheori.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow!! This look is super from head to toe!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. love both looks! so retro :D

    https://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey everyone!
    Today I come to you with so much excitement!
    I have been married & barren for 5years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue . i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr Ahmed asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening my life since i met this Dr Ahmed.
    I want to tell all the women out there who have a similar situation like that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact Dr Ahmed, here is how you can contact him Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or Contact him via his whats-app number +2348160153829.
    Thanks
    Alexa Planter

    ResponderEliminar

♥ Thank you for your comment, it's much appreciated! That's why I always return comments ♥
♥ I always follow back, just let me know in the comments! ♥